calmday
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

agency 33

[Post New]by calmday on Jun 21, 15 11:42 AM
WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET THE UPDATES IAM GETTING TRIED OF PLAYING THE SAME PLACES OVER AND OVER I WHAT THEM TO GET OFF THERE DEAD ASSES AND GET THE NEW UPDATE OUT HERE OK"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:agency 33

[Post New]by klfrr on Jun 21, 15 4:49 PM
Yelling isn't going to make any effect. Sometimes, it's just time to move on.

[Post New]by tegdirb on Jun 23, 15 6:14 AM
While I don't care for your tone, I certainly do appreciate and share your frustration. It's been more than six months now since the last update and it is ridiculous to keep players waiting this long. Big Fish does owe the players of Agency 33 the courtesy of following up with the developers and letting us know when or if there is ever going to be another update!

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 20, 15 5:47 AM
I didn't mind the caps by the way, Sometimes, just easier to see! LOL. I understand the frustration. Game play is almost nil at this point because of nothingness on Elefuns part, etc. Sadly, great potential for the best game ever and with every endeavor, I could see great creative efforts to a fault many times. I like the concept of games working with a plot, purpose, storyline or something...The developers or someone jumped around a whole lot and only stuck with a few things that were workable over the long-haul.Hopefully, the game will come back with more cohesiveness. It is not looking promising. I would pay for a game that didn't have fatal errors at every turn and no explanation of why they were happening nor how to fix them! I would pay for a simplified game with workable ideas, etc. and lot less on the graphics and music. Not sure we will get an update, but hopefully a game developer will take the workable ideas in this game and apply it to another and BINGO...a new, improved, playable game..

Go to: