What happens now?

[Post New]by MsDee2 on Jun 21, 15 3:38 PM
I finished solving the Murders In The Rue Morgue but the game is still sending me different other places within the Rue setting. I am at 100% so when does the next game begin? Do you have to get a certain number of experience (I have 511,967), do you have to have a certain number of gold, What? Can someone please tell me?

Arminius77
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:What happens now?

[Post New]by Arminius77 on Jun 21, 15 4:20 PM
you'll have to wait for the next update MsDee2. I am at level 78 in my main game. I have over 3 billion in gold but I can't advance either. Hope we get lucky soon,,,

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Jun 21, 15 9:55 PM
3 Billion?? My goodness you are tenacious!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 22, 15 7:01 AM
$3 billion WOW!!! I'm too bored to play it that often anymore. I was gung-ho for awhile depositing coins and crafting gems but interest just fizzled. If I think about it, I check in once a week. I keep hoping for an update. This game held such promise when it began..it had so much more going for it than just the run-of-the-mill HO game. It's really hard to maintain interest in a game that is being ignored. I wonder if they ever do release an update how many of the old gang will come back.

mojitomomma
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by mojitomomma on Jun 22, 15 7:40 AM
Feeling the same whitebutterfly. This game was so much fun but seems to be going the way as other FTP games here on BFG - abandoned. 3 months since we've had an "update" (was it really an update?? New content -yes, new mysteries to solve-no. Just more repetitiveness.) If I remember, I occasionally check this forum in hopes to see an update but don't bother to open the game. If you've found a replacement game, please message me =)

[Post New]by MsDee2 on Jun 23, 15 12:31 AM
Thanks for the info everyone. Guess I will be waiting...

[Post New]by Betty196594 on Jun 27, 15 9:21 PM
At least now I know I'm not crazy and that there's not something wrong with my computer. I am also at 100% on Murders in the Rue Morgue. I was under the impression when I first started this game, that once we solved the first mystery, then it would automatically move on to the next. I was all hyped up to start playing "The Black Cat." Was anyone else under that impression?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 28, 15 10:17 AM
Yes, Betty, I did think the last update we got would contain the next case to solve. Instead, it turned out to be an itty bitty update about nothing. So disappointing.

moontear
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by moontear on Jul 4, 15 1:44 PM
I'll have to admit, because I was reading this forum from the beginning I knew the next mystery wouldn't start once I was done with Rue Morgue. Otherwise I'd probably be thinking the same thing you were, Betty. It seems like there's a question about an update on this forum every couple of weeks now, but unfortunately no one has an answer to that question. *sigh*

marchboop
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by marchboop on Jul 27, 15 8:18 AM
I wish they would get it in gear and let us move on I thought maybe by not having all 3 areas in like the Mill or Bank etc that I was being held back but guess not. Sure wish I could move on just as the rest of you are thinking also.

MsAshyla
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by MsAshyla on Jul 27, 15 3:14 PM
glad I read all of your comments, now I know not to bother with this game anymore!

[Post New]by Gatsbydog on Jul 29, 15 3:34 PM
I love Nightfall and Big Fish games. What's a good alternate game to Nightfall?

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Nov 5, 15 6:14 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

It's definitely disheartening when updates for a game that you enjoy are discontinued. This was indeed a difficult decision, but to clarify, decisions like these are made in conjunction with the game developer, since it is the developer who provides updates or changes to the game. As much as our players would like to have new content, this is not something that Big Fish would be able to provide on our own.

Despite the recent decision to end updates for several of our Free to Play games, do rest assured that we will continue to offer this type of game, such as Midnight Castle and Gummy Drop! The silver lining that comes with the end of updates for some titles is that we can also focus on bringing you new Free to Play games to explore moving forward.

I hope this clears a few things up, and thank you all for your understanding.

bfgWaimea
This was posted on another post in this forum

Edited on 11/05/2015 at 6:15:38 PM PST

Go to: