Maze

[Post New]by gabby2_1998 on Jun 21, 15 6:42 PM
I cannot find how to get the Devil to the end of the maze in 'Contract With the Devil"
Help!!!!!!!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Maze

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 21, 15 8:45 PM
It would be almost impossible to tell you the exact route but I can give you some hints.

1st. The Demon can walk under walkways that are higher than the one he's standing on. To walk under a higher walkway, you have to put your cursor on a place in the walkway he's on that is on the other side of the walkway you need to go under then click. He will go under lots of higher walkways before you get him to the end. When you think he's at a dead-end, see if he'll go under a higher walkway that's seems to be blocking him.

2nd. You take the middle path. Go under a few walkways then go East through the House then South under a walkway then West toward the Center of the Maze.

3rd. You need to work your way to the North side of the Skull then go under the Skull from North to South. ( NOT EAST TO WEST )

4th. Keep going South to the Southwest Corner of the Maze.

5th. Turn & go between the 2 Red Flags heading North. Continue North under a few walkways the turn East & walk to the Cape.

That's the best way that I can explain it so I hope it helps. It took me a while to figure it out & I remember those landmarks.

HTH

PS: Please Post if you get him through the maze. I want to know if the directions help. If they don't I'll try to post some clearer ones when I replay the game.

Edited on 06/22/2015 at 11:12:00 AM PST

Go to: