doofus09
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

The hearse is waiting outside

[Post New]by doofus09 on Jun 22, 15 2:25 AM
Just received this notification from Dark Manor. Is this some sort of hint?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

The hearse is waiting outside

[Post New]by eli173 on Jun 22, 15 4:28 AM
doofus09 wrote:Just received this notification from Dark Manor. Is this some sort of hint?

Wow! I didn't receive anything and there's nothing on FB! Was it a popup or an email? What exactly did it say? DETAILS!

It must mean new content, but what? Sounds too good to be true...We already have hearses and Paul Bearer. Could it be a new slot prize, or a hearse "walker?? If it's some sick joke about the game ending... nah... don't think they would have the nerve.

PS I hope this is not a joke, doofus...

Edited on 06/22/2015 at 4:28:47 AM PST

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

Re:The hearse is waiting outside

[Post New]by karatopa on Jun 22, 15 6:57 AM
1 hope you are not too excited but i can remember some of us getting this before regrettably i cant remember when or why

ok i looked back and this time last year my own post reported that ios players who had been locked out said on facebook they were getting this message

Edited on 06/22/2015 at 7:02:54 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jun 22, 15 8:45 AM
karatopa wrote:1 hope you are not too excited but i can remember some of us getting this before regrettably i cant remember when or why

ok i looked back and this time last year my own post reported that ios players who had been locked out said on facebook they were getting this message

So it's an iOS phantom from last year? But what did it mean? Anyway, back to reality!

LifeforceOne
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by LifeforceOne on Jun 22, 15 9:50 AM
It's ready to load up the corpse of DM and drive off into the sunset...

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jun 22, 15 11:48 AM
Some of us were given the hearse after the problems with the straw man and the Mother's Day flowers that finished off quite a few manors at the time my first manor bit the dust at that time.
Even when he was removed the area where the straw man had been, became a dead zone and my game would lock solid if I went near it.
I would like to say I remembered all this but no I looked it up in advanced search

Go to: