Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Impossible To Play - Tech Thread Locked

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 22, 15 3:18 AM
I tried to go back to the game to finish all of the achievements & whatever after finishing the main game & it only takes me to the credits over & over.

In the tech threads i see where someone reported this back in 2010. This is totally uncool. I've been having more issues like this than NOT lately. Really.
Another game that was broken 5 years ago but still out here.... HOpefully I remember to write into support but I know they've got to be about as sick of hearing from me as i am from writing to them!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Impossible To Play - Tech Thread Locked

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 22, 15 7:00 AM
Hi Yaelle,

I'm so sorry to hear that after going back to this game, there is some trouble playing it with the game taking you to the credits. Talk about frustrating.

It may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

if you find that there is still some trouble playing this game, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help troubleshoot! By contacting them it helps to report the issues to the appropriate team. I apologize that only the developer is the one that can make changes to the game. Our Support Team will help in any way that they can.

A recent change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This new feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

Moving forward, we ask that the technical issues be placed in the designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Island: Castaway here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 06/22/2015 at 7:03:31 AM PST

Go to: