Game crashes and silence

[Post New]by mtzcom1 on Jun 22, 15 12:39 PM
This game keeps freezing and crashing. I have never had this problem with other games. It is annoying to have to keep rebooting my computer just to continue playing. Someone needs to figure out this problem. Also, there a vast stretches of the game where there is no sound. I know it's not my computer and I have never had this problem before. It is such a beautiful game that these problems need to be addressed.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Game crashes and silence

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 23, 15 10:39 AM
Hi mtzcom1,

I'm so sorry to hear that this game seems to freeze and crash while trying to play it. Talk about frustrating. I definitely know that this isn't fun at all.

It may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having issues, reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

I hope this gets everything up and running like it should for you! Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition here.

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: