Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 23, 15 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/23/2015 at 6:30:24 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 23, 15 6:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Jun 23, 15 9:51 AM
I'm not sure if this is a bug or what but when I left the first level of the second part (the level where they are in the 80s and Emily has to clean Angela's house drawings) I missed the mouse and decided to go back to the calendar to restart the level. When I did this however, it showed a campsite background and not the farm background and then when I went to replay the level, it had skipped ahead and Emily is now going to prom. I had to reboot the entire game to get back to the level I wanted to replay. Clicking on the house icons on top only kept bringing me back to a campsite and Emily at prom age. :/

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jun 24, 15 7:33 AM
I have the same issue as SilverBranch. Trying to go back to replay levels by clicking on the houses at the top doesn't work. It quite often takes you to the wrong house. I was also skipped ahead but could go back by just random clicking the houses until the right one showed up.

AsiaMinor
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by AsiaMinor on Jun 24, 15 1:42 PM
Same issue with me. I wanted to go back and get a better score but can't.... please post a correction for this issue............PLEASE!!!

NiteJones
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by NiteJones on Jun 24, 15 8:16 PM
Ditto. And now I can't go back to that first group of 10 at all. Also, I'll click on one of the alternate settings (the restaurant or the campground) and it takes me to the wrong one. It also will freeze up after I've completed all 10 levels and won't move on to the next one. I LOVE this game, but I'm not enjoying the glitches.

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Jun 25, 15 6:04 AM
Having the same problem. Can't get back to The Garden at all to complete it as it jumped me forward to the Campground before I was finished.

[Post New]by chippers6767 on Jun 25, 15 7:17 AM
I've been playing for days. Played this morning and got to the like the 4th house. Went to play again and it had been reset to the beginning. I have to start all over

Linca1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Linca1 on Jun 26, 15 9:32 AM
Same issue as the ones before me. Kinda annoying! I also miss an exit button..

[Post New]by gottalovedogs111 on Jun 27, 15 9:44 AM
Same bug as the rest - can't get back to 'The Garden' level. I still wasn't able to after restarting the game.

[Post New]by chinadoll012 on Jun 27, 15 3:04 PM
I'm having similar issues also, but additionally, I have no 'Menu' button or option to properly exit the game. Trust me, I've tried looking for it, clicking every where on the screen/object, thinking it was just an icon. Now I just exit the game by going through the Task Manager on my comp. Is anyone else encountering this issue or I'm just blind....

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 28, 15 1:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are having issues with this particular game bringing them to the wrong settings. Talk about frustrating!

I've gone ahead and passed along this information to the appropriate team. In the meantime, it is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate team as well.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

AmeKit
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by AmeKit on Jun 29, 15 1:23 AM
I'm not totally sure this is a tech issue, but Is there some event that's supposed to happen on level 2-2 (Garden)? There's an event curtain down at the bottom, but it never lifted for me to show what was supposed to happen. I know Antonio said something in the dialog about having to fix the oven, but clicking on him and/or the oven doesn't do anything. The only things that can be clicked on are the usual--things Emily is supposed to serve, the tables to clean, and the fruit to pick. So now I'm totally confused. Has anyone else had this issue? I don't see any other posts about it.

Edited on 06/29/2015 at 1:23:57 AM PST

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jun 29, 15 9:48 AM
AmeKit wrote:I'm not totally sure this is a tech issue, but Is there some event that's supposed to happen on level 2-2 (Garden)? There's an event curtain down at the bottom, ...

There are a few levels where there is no special event. The oven is fixed by someone else later on. So you haven't missed anything

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jul 1, 15 9:03 AM
I have been excited when both Emily games were presented here on BF... but found such disappointment in playing these games

I have NOT got thru Day 9 which is the first level...played replay replay replay for hours both Monday/Tuesday...got all gold stars, built the deco for the baby shower, collected all eggs, served all customers, caught the mouse...well everything!

Then I had the 'go factor' of PASSED this day but hit 'start' and it goes back to Day 9 at the beginning. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER! ... I HAVE UNINSTALL, REINSTALLED, UNINSTALLED...CLEANED OUT ALL JUNK, SCAN PUTER, well all on this end...NO help!

Running an HP Laptop Win 8.1 64-bit 4GB

and have no problems to other games even the replay on old old games taken from my purchase history with BF as so many of the so called new games offered have had many 'glitches' ...a member for 5 yrs, 700 games!

I am at a conclusion that these Emily games have been out on the market long before the offering here at BF?

As said in the 'Home Sweet Home' game I surely hope they do a 'fix'

Lets

kangoods
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kangoods on Jul 2, 15 8:56 AM
Ok I am on the lvl were her parents are having problems with the bank and they may forclose and a girl cames back with her family for the second time and you are suppose to search for her but it will not let me search at all.

[Post New]by aindiacw on Jul 2, 15 12:50 PM
kangoods : She will randomly pop up on the screen and you have to click on her, there is no search magnifying glass like in earlier levels to search.

I am having the same problems as other people. I can't go back to the garden, when I click on it on the top of the screen, it takes me to the campground. When I click on the campgrounds it takes me to the restaurant and the restaurant takes me to the farm. There is no way to get back to the garden. I have finished the game, I just wanted to go back and get more trophies/achievements, so it's not a total loss for me, just frustrating.

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Jul 4, 15 9:40 AM
Is there a Bug-Free version of this game coming out anytime soon? If not, I'd appreciate a free game credit because this game is not enjoyable with all the problems. The tab to jump between restaurants does not work. Once past the first restaurant, you can never go back. The load time between scenes is ridiculous. And there really needs to be a SKIP button for dialog scenes that have been previously read.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 4, 15 1:50 PM
I just installed the game & tried to play for the 1st time but there is 0 sound. None. Totally silent. I have the sound on both on my computer & within the game settings!

starrylyn
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by starrylyn on Jul 5, 15 3:26 AM
Campground Day 1. First time playing, kid came for all four baseballs. I missed the mouse and went to replay and he only came for 3. I tried switching levels of difficulty, but the same thing happens. Can't get expert score on this one due to this fact.

Go to: