[Post New]by spiritgamer on Jun 23, 15 5:58 AM
My favorite Emily game!

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories here

[Post New]by bookwriter on Jun 23, 15 6:06 AM
This is my absolute favorite Emily series game. Not only is the game play fun, but the storyline is wonderful. I have never cried when I played a game, but I cried during this one. The storyline touched my heart. My goal is to own them all. My hope is that Big Fish will offer them all. I do already own this as I purchased it from the developer, but I repurchased it here as I like BF site, forums and especially customer service. I just got tired of waiting for the other games to be offered. No big deal, though, this game is worth buying it twice. Great story writers, great game developers....a great game and a great series all around.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 23, 15 6:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jun 24, 15 1:53 AM
I have a couple of Emily games which I really like. But this one....I lasted about 15 minutes before the endless inane dialogue just got too much

No real reason to describe the gameplay; if you've played one Emily game, you know what to expect. The usual cooking for customers routine with the occasional extra task thrown in, finding the mouse, decorating the restaurants, clearing tables etc. etc. In this story Emily is a toddler, her sister not yet born and her parents look like a couple of hippies.

Nice crisp graphics as usual but way too much talking and a silly story turned me off this game. And it would have made more sense (as far as timelines go) to release this series here as they were originally, rather than going backwards!

ETA: No tech issues on a desktop running Win7 Pro 64-bit.

Edited on 06/24/2015 at 1:53:57 AM PST

NiteJones
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by NiteJones on Jun 24, 15 8:21 PM
I'm with bookwriter. The storyline had me in tears. I couldn't believe it! I've never gotten emotional over a game before, but this one grabbed me. I bought it the day before release and just love it. I've run into a couple of technical glitches, which I've posted under the tech thread.

The storyline is very sweet. I have the other games, so I know to expect an expansive storyline with a lot of talk. It's actually what makes the Delicious series so very special. I really hope BFG releases more of this series. I play them over and over. My favorite was the cruise/honeymoon one. This tops it, but only because of the storyline.

AmeKit
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by AmeKit on Jun 29, 15 1:02 AM
I don't have much in the way of a review. I just wanted to say I'm very glad BF is finally carrying the Delicious games; it's my favorite TM game series. I had all of the Delicious games up to Holiday Season, but I lost them all when I had to change my computer system. At this point, I don't even remember where I got them, though I don't think it was from the developers. Though I thought about buying them again, I'm always a little reluctant to buy games from someone other than BF. I don't care if any of the games BF releases in this series are new to others; they're still (mostly) new to me. I'll be glad when they get all of them out, so I can collect them all. Thanks a billion, Big Fish!

Go to: