What else is inside the chest

[Post New]by D_A_Renoir on Jun 23, 15 1:57 AM
It keeps on saying "ther might be something else inside". Tried a whole bunch of different tools on it, but I can't seem to make any of them work. What IS inside and how do I get it? I don't care it's not important. I just want to open it.

Edited on 06/23/2015 at 1:58:38 AM PST

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:What else is inside the chest

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Jun 23, 15 6:19 AM
If I remember correctly it's quite a way further into the game that you do finally open it with an awl, I think, although I can't remember what it was that was uncovered.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 23, 15 10:52 AM
You Don't have the CHEST when you get the AWL.

Spoiler: When you die the 3rd time, you lose all your Inventory. Later you open a Casket to get only the HAMMER & LANTERN back plus the AWL.

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Jun 23, 15 2:06 PM
Well pardon me.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 23, 15 4:00 PM

I was just stating a fact, not trying to upset anyone. I thought I would get an Achievement for being Stupid because of that CHEST. I tried to open it with every Item that came into my Inventory including the ARROW for the Ballista then it was gone. I played a 2nd time doing the same thing. I knew there was nothing important in it but thought, maybe, it was an Easter Egg like in the Nancy Drew games.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 24, 15 1:52 AM
I just don't think they would give a hint that there was something more about the chest if there wasn't anything.
Maybe there is more of a clue in the SG or elsewhere in the game.

Is there any way of writing the company and asking?

Go to: