Big City Adventure Barcelona

[Post New]by soaplover_2012 on Jun 23, 15 8:00 AM
Round 2. Please help me find the chocolate bar.

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Big City Adventure Barcelona

[Post New]by cal711 on Jun 23, 15 8:47 AM
It's on the left side of the double doors in the left part of the scene. It's a bunch of little squares that looks like a candy bar.

Enjoy the rest of the game and don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it... we've all been there (several times in my case!).

[Post New]by soaplover_2012 on Jun 23, 15 12:33 PM
Thanks, cal711, I can't tell you how long my granddaughter and I looked for that.

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by cal711 on Jun 23, 15 1:00 PM
You're welcome... glad I could help. Many's the time I've had to switch to "Relaxed" mode in a game because it was taking me so long to find an object and I didn't have any hints left. I'm so glad these forums are here because they've helped me A LOT!!

[Post New]by soaplover_2012 on Jul 13, 15 2:07 PM
Stuck again in
Big City Adventure: Barcelona, Round 21. Where is the second bird? It keeps highlighting under the left window panel above the stairs, but I can't find that bird.

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by cal711 on Jul 13, 15 3:31 PM
One bird (which you've evidently already found) is the parrot on the column that has the "1910" on it. The second bird is in the highlighted part you mentioned above the stairs and THAT BIRD IS LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT PART OF THE LETTER "R" IN THE SIGN.. Don't feel bad... I couldn't find it either and ended up having to use a hint at the end of the round. Even when the hint highlighted it, I still didn't see it right away.

[Post New]by soaplover_2012 on Jul 14, 15 3:27 AM
Thanks again. Once I found it, I wonder why I didn't see it before.

Go to: