bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Reel Quest

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 5, 09 10:01 AM
After finding a pirate’s treasure map in a bottle, you decide to follow it and go on a Reel Quest! Catch fish and jewels while avoiding unfriendly sea predators like jellyfish, sharks, eels, and many more. Activate the point multiplier by collecting multiple fishes of the same species on one line. Collect special power-ups and fill your fish quota to move on to the next level, and closer to the hidden treasure!

Nilent
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Reel Quest

[Post New]by Nilent on Jul 5, 09 8:18 PM
Sounds interesting and fun, but I can't play the game. It just gives me a blank screen and then I have to restart my computer. Too bad.

[Post New]by fairy14 on Jul 6, 09 5:47 AM
I have downloaded it 3 times and it still gets glitches after one screen. You can't see the fish, just white blocks. it's a shame. it is fun for the first screen only(which is all you can see properly.

Edited on 07/06/2009 at 5:48:30 AM PST

[Post New]by MsPattykay on Jul 6, 09 6:48 AM
When game does work besides the streaky screens it lags down to next to not moving at all. Too bad seems like it might be fun.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 6, 09 10:45 AM
I like the game so much, I bought it. It works very good on my pc, no bugs. Really pretty game!

[Post New]by kaitlin652 on Jul 6, 09 9:27 PM
Does anyone know how many levels are in this game?

Edited on 07/06/2009 at 9:30:33 PM PST

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 7, 09 2:46 AM
Hi kaitlin652,

the game has 50 levels. Look at gamezebo. They wrote a review about the game.

Edited on 07/08/2009 at 4:38:05 AM PST

PhyllisElaine
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by PhyllisElaine on Jul 7, 09 8:44 AM
I downloaded and used my credit for the game. I love the game. In fact, the higher levels are quite challenging. However, I don't understand the scoring used. I can never get all gold flags and there are no instructions on how to do so. Anyone figure out the scoring method and know how to achieve all gold ribbons on each level???????

[Post New]by teresa612012 on Jul 7, 09 12:26 PM
I have downloaded and deleted this game 5 times. As soon as i start to play it shuts itself down. I am now down to 25 minutes left to play and i haven't played it yet.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 7, 09 12:28 PM
any technical issues contact customer service by clicking on the green envelope on the right. They do an awesome job and will help you resolve the problem

welcome to the pond

[Post New]by mrsluik on Jul 7, 09 2:31 PM
Has anyone figured out Jellyfish Junkyard? I can't get past this level!!!!!

[Post New]by khezzz on Jul 8, 09 3:33 AM
Hi not sure if this is the correct place to post but this game (Reel Quest) caused my pc to shut down with a b.s.o.d - I only had the demo installed so it could just be due to it being the demo - Its the first problem ive ever had but thought i should let someone know.
Keep up the good work BF
xxxx

PhyllisElaine
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by PhyllisElaine on Jul 9, 09 8:46 AM
mrsluik wrote:Has anyone figured out Jellyfish Junkyard? I can't get past this level!!!!!

The jellyfish are set up in two half rows. What you have to do is manuever the fishing reel around each row of jellyfish, grab what fish you can, and then carefully but quicklyl reel the fish in by following the same path up and out of the rows of jellyfish. If you hit the jelly fish while maneuvering the reel down or up, you will of course lose the fish on the line.

It's a little hard to do but once you get the hang of it it's quite easy.

FawnMart
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by FawnMart on Jul 28, 09 2:38 PM
mrsluik wrote:Has anyone figured out Jellyfish Junkyard? I can't get past this level!!!!!

Go to: