bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Lost Fortunes

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 5, 09 10:01 AM
You wake up in a mysterious circus, with no recollection of who you are or how you arrived here. Upon exploring the frightening circus, you stumble upon an old fortune teller with a mysterious set of Tarot Cards, who offers to tell you your past. Play some tricky card games to find out who you are, and how you ended up with the creepy fortune teller. Discover your Lost Fortunes in this Puzzle game!

Re:Lost Fortunes

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Jul 5, 09 2:47 PM
I truly am enjoying this game - I think the puzzles are cute, and the fact that they go quickly makes it easy to save your progress as you go along.

The story is not taxing, so you don't feel that you have to go back to go forwards.

The graphics are pleasant, and I enjoy the music and confetti.

Even though there is a timer, the mini-games that you buy with coins let you earn more hints and time.

I also like the fact that you can replay parts to get perfect scores, so that the captured "souls" are released.

It's nice to have a game that is not overly complex - some of the "puzzle" games are way beyond by 50+ old brain! I try them, but when frustrated, it is nice to have a game that I can go back to, without feeling overwhelmed ....

Edited on 07/05/2009 at 2:47:36 PM PST

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Jul 5, 09 5:36 PM
I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's different for sure.

I'll probably buy it, simply because it's different.

texasloony
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by texasloony on Jul 5, 09 6:31 PM
just finished releasing salty pete,game is great ,definetly a keeper

Edited on 07/05/2009 at 6:31:46 PM PST

[Post New]by terptylf on Jul 5, 09 7:13 PM
I was able to play this somewhere else, but I made it windowed and ever since, no matter where I download it, it shows the windowed loading screen and then never opens. Anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by dalejrfan2001 on Jul 5, 09 7:53 PM
I am having trouble with the game also...I can open the game ( I get the windowed loading screen as well) but then the game runs sooo slow I can't finish any of the mini games! When I try to shut it down, it keeps re-opening by itself...I had to uninstall it

[Post New]by Smartnh67 on Jul 5, 09 8:16 PM
I can run the game.. but it goes so very slow. my mouse movements are choppy.

seems like an ok game, wish i could play it more.

chandlersmom
Herring
Herring
373 Posts

[Post New]by chandlersmom on Jul 5, 09 8:30 PM
I am enjoying this game alot. Its different thats for sure which is why I'm enjoying it, I think. Also, when I downloaded and started trying to play it gave me so problems, it was really slow to come up and then when it did it took forever to let me begin the game. But once I started playing the game if straightened itself out.

2easy
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by 2easy on Jul 6, 09 12:27 AM
This game is a LOST CAUSE had to turn my computer off to get out of the game,,,cursur freezing and game freezing....Big Fish should do their homework first before releasing these games!

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Jul 6, 09 5:51 AM
I am enjoying this game, it is one that you can go back to, and is quite clever in some of the questions, would be fun for a family. with some of the knowledge questions, I was lost on the sports questions as most were American or Canadian slang for sports, but got the 10/10 for the British slangd as originally from Scotland, but been in Australia since 1970. Never too old to learn eh, I also know my flags and baby animals. but had to try them a few times until they got fed up with me and gave me some hints to get rid of me. Yes a good value old fashioned type of puzzle game. put it with my other puzzle favourite Inspecter Parker, for when I need that little buzz.
Cheers to all you lovely fishes.

lineck

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Jul 6, 09 5:57 AM
hello fishes, i cannot play this game, its very choppy, cannot get the mouse to go where i want it to go, i gave up after only the first game x x

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Jul 6, 09 6:07 AM
Thats a shame. I have XP but I must admit sometimes the mouse is a bit slow but not enough not to enjoy the game.

lineck

decathmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by decathmom on Jul 6, 09 12:32 PM
terptylf wrote:I was able to play this somewhere else, but I made it windowed and ever since, no matter where I download it, it shows the windowed loading screen and then never opens. Anyone else have this problem?

Having the exact same problem. Of course, I didn't run it in windowed mode until AFTER I purchased it. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Didn't help. I am running on Vista. Prior to this I had no problems.

[Post New]by tiggely on Jul 6, 09 8:25 PM
2easy wrote:This game is a LOST CAUSE had to turn my computer off to get out of the game,,,cursur freezing and game freezing....Big Fish should do their homework first before releasing these games!

Had the exact same problem and the only way out was to turn off the computer!!!

jocarl17
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jocarl17 on Jul 9, 09 1:59 PM
I'm not having technical difficulties, just have a dumb question. When asked what the 2 largest animals are, I have tried every one of them and am told I am wrong. What is the 2nd animal besides an elephant?

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Jul 10, 09 12:55 AM
Hi I pm you the answer but incase you miss it it is the whale I also got caught out

Cheers
lineck

Go to: