bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 5, 09 10:01 AM
Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by doloresliberto31 on Jul 5, 09 1:38 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lee7720
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light forum

[Post New]by lee7720 on Jul 5, 09 5:26 PM
What does the Eye with a hammer mean ? Just started game and have run into it in 2 places and don't know what to do ????

druishprin
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by druishprin on Jul 5, 09 5:30 PM
im stuck between venice and the mayba temple someone help please

msam
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by msam on Jul 5, 09 5:49 PM
I was hoping to read a blog walkthrough on this game, but I don't see one posted yet. Will one be forthcoming?

[Post New]by jag1996 on Jul 5, 09 6:30 PM
This was awesome!!! :-)

elaineNM
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by elaineNM on Jul 5, 09 9:32 PM
i am stuck at the beginning. trying to put the triangle pieces in their place but they end up back on the board and not in what i think looks like a three sided openings needing 5 pieces. have the pieces but they wont stay in the place i put them

cnicolls
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by cnicolls on Jul 5, 09 11:09 PM
elaineNM wrote:i am stuck at the beginning. trying to put the triangle pieces in their place but they end up back on the board and not in what i think looks like a three sided openings needing 5 pieces. have the pieces but they wont stay in the place i put them

Elaine, those are wolves' heads, and they go in specific places. The position of the head indicates which slot they fit into,

Good luck!

Edited on 07/05/2009 at 11:09:52 PM PST

cnicolls
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by cnicolls on Jul 5, 09 11:11 PM
lee7720 wrote:What does the Eye with a hammer mean ? Just started game and have run into it in 2 places and don't know what to do ????

Welcome to the Forums! They eye with a hammer means that an action is needed in that spot. Usually, getting the action done requires finding parts of the item needed to get that special job done.

Good luck to you!

[Post New]by maureentwight on Jul 5, 09 11:52 PM
msam wrote:I was hoping to read a blog walkthrough on this game, but I don't see one posted yet. Will one be forthcoming?

[Post New]by dselwood on Jul 6, 09 1:51 PM
I am stuck in the very first village. Cannot find the planks to repair the bridge. Thanks

tazkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by tazkat on Jul 7, 09 6:53 PM
i was wondering about a walk thru also.. is there one??

[Post New]by Elizabethlu on Jul 8, 09 5:01 PM
Nikki223 wrote:
druishprin wrote:im stuck between venice and the mayba temple someone help please

[Post New]by slinky1947 on Jul 9, 09 7:14 AM
Excellent game! Graphics were gorgeous!!!! So looking forward to more. Think I'll go replay the first Magic Encyclopedia.....

Had a lot of trouble with some of the mini games in Moon Light though. Couldn't quite get the hang of them.

Edited on 07/09/2009 at 7:15:03 AM PST

[Post New]by maeedna on Jul 9, 09 7:28 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light players.

I am having problems getting the scroll from the fire worshipper's temple, can you help me figure this problem out

[Post New]by wirevizslas on Jul 9, 09 10:45 AM
Help please .. I am stuck on outside of tent .. can't find the last piece of butter .. and inside tent .. can't find last pieces of bow .and tiny bit of blue .. have spent over an hour ..looking .. and my help button .. just says 'Look elsewhere' Got nowhere else to search, look or anything please a walkthrough .,. need help badly !!!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 9, 09 1:20 PM
When you get the direction to "look elsewhere," it means to go to the other area/screen. You won't find the butter until you find the rope to tie up the sack. The other area's button is at the top right of the screen, next to the map icon.

WhipFish
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by WhipFish on Jul 9, 09 2:52 PM
How the heck do you do the coin puzzle under 7 moves???

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jul 9, 09 4:19 PM
I can't find the last piece of the net; I have all of the handle and the bottom of the net from the statue, but I cannot find the top of the net anywhere. I am assuming I need it to catch flies to feed to the spider.

[Post New]by skydancer452 on Jul 9, 09 6:02 PM
HELP!! just started the game can't get the glasses and the book to go together

Go to: