Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by Jerseyjan on Jul 5, 09 2:34 PM
I love this game. However, I click on the male statue and nothing happens. I have clicked all over his body. Is there a secret hot spot? Please don't tell me it is another Mac glitch! Jerseyjan

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 5, 09 2:49 PM
No, you're just trying to get the screwdriver before it's available to be found. You don't need it until you go through the third door, so forget about it for now. It becomes available later in the game.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jul 6, 09 12:29 PM
Hi Jersyjan,

Just letting you know that I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the official Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum.

Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by desmondo13 on Jul 11, 09 2:24 AM
I have clicked on the all games forum and cant find any link to ravenhurst,I am stuck in the workshop.
I do not think BF should charge for a stratergy guide when you have purchased the game or at least give us more than 5minutes...............desmondo 13

emeleel
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by emeleel on Jul 11, 09 6:24 AM
Well, you're in the right forum now! Look for the "sticky" posts on the first couple of pages of this forum and look for the specific area you're having trouble with.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 11, 09 8:49 AM
desmondo13 wrote:I have clicked on the all games forum and cant find any link to ravenhurst,I am stuck in the workshop.
I do not think BF should charge for a stratergy guide when you have purchased the game or at least give us more than 5minutes...............desmondo 13

You don't have to buy a strategy guide. There's lots of help in the forum, and there are free walkthroughs on the net. Just do an internet search for Return to Ravenhearst walkthrough.

BTW, the game is listed under "M" for MCF: Return to Ravenhearst.

Edited on 07/11/2009 at 8:50:34 AM PST

[Post New]by JEANT892002 on Jul 16, 09 11:53 AM
Can any one help me get into the backdoor of the manor im completely lost!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 07/16/2009 at 11:53:52 AM PST

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 16, 09 1:23 PM
What have you done so far and where are you now? Do you have anything in inventory yet?

There's a good walkthrough on Gamezebo in their Tips & Tricks section.

[Post New]by MsFireDragon on Jul 16, 09 4:25 PM
I have to say that I have finally found a game that is equally as frustrating as Mysterious Island. Usually I finish my games in one sitting and anywhere between 24-48 hrs. But I have had Return for over 2 wks now and I'm STILL stuck in Viktor's demented grasp.
Never fear I WILL figure it out, I just hope it's soon ;p

Considering Mysterious Island took me 2 months to complete, this should prove interesting.

Go to: