penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM.....game freezing

[Post New]by penrose47 on Jul 5, 09 3:57 PM
I know its Sunday and I have notified CS.
BUT I was wondering "IF" anyone else was having the same problem??

I get through the Shield door then the Mini Game of Glasses & Water comes up>>>>>then my screen freezes and them all of a sudden it goes black. I still have SOUND.
AND THEN I have to reboot my machine...(I tired ESC...Ctrl,Alt & Delete NO GO)

SOOOO I was wondering "IF" it was my putter?

PEN
I really LOVE the game

angelfishp
Catfish
Catfish
1,600 Posts

Re:ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM.....game freezing

[Post New]by angelfishp on Jul 5, 09 4:15 PM
I just finished playing the game. I had problems with the curser freezing a few seconds when you would click next or exit,but as for the game its self, I had no problem with it freezing. It is a great game and I hope you enjoy it.

[Post New]by mmsanmaw on Jul 5, 09 4:23 PM
I am having the exact same problem. Game (and computer) freeze trying to get the water glass puzzle. I have removed and re-loaded game to no avail. Any solutions yet?

DragonGrl88
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,937 Posts

[Post New]by DragonGrl88 on Jul 5, 09 5:27 PM
I get through the door then screen goes black, but I do have sound
has any one got any info on this yet?

[Post New]by sooite2 on Jul 5, 09 5:32 PM
yes I too are having the same problem

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 5, 09 5:49 PM
Sorry that some of you are experiencing difficulty with the game. I would suggest that you contact the customer service department so they can help help you with this issue.

Just click on the green envelope that is on the lower right side of the page to access customer service.

You could also use the "Live Chat" feature to chat with someone right away if you do it on Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30-4:30 PST time.

Thanks,
Margie B

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Jul 5, 09 6:01 PM
I have sent CS a message I was just wanting to see if I was the only one>>>OR>>>> it is my putter.

SO, NOW when CS gets bk to me I can let them know I am NOT the ONLY one having problems.

THANKS FISHIES.........GOOD LUCK

PEN

magner675
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by magner675 on Jul 5, 09 6:33 PM
I was having the same problems with Vienna and the other swich site with water. What I did was originally download for the hour demo. Then when I bought I just did the game club token.

I played it twice and it drew me nuts when I could go nowhere.

Today I deleted the original version and then downloaded through my purchase games site. By doing this I then had no trouble getting past the gem stage.

Hope this help

[Post New]by purplehaze32117 on Jul 6, 09 5:36 AM
i get to the castle where the fireplace is open the door to the right go in and it all turns black i can still heat the fire but nothing else redownlowed twice same problem help please looks like a good game

redw00d
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by redw00d on Jul 26, 09 5:38 PM
I'm having freezes, and now I'm seeing plain bugs. I'm at the end, I've found the peace gem. But there were two items on the right. I consulted the walkthrough and was able to put them in the right scene. However, another freeze. Upon reboot and relaunch of the game, there is a flag waving over china, but no gold jpg. Also, I have a final object, the key in the Egyptian middle room. The door is open, an equivalent key in place, and the scroll available, but I already found the scroll the first time through this level...so I can't complete this session of the game, nor can I start over a new game.

I'd like a game credit for another game, please.

[Post New]by Reedy21 on Jul 28, 09 4:17 AM
Yes i have had a lot of problems with this game. I have started over three times and also reinstalled it but I still cannot get through certain levels. Each time I start over using a new player i get stalled at a different point Marie Reed mcreed@hughes.net

[Post New]by mrsjk48 on Jul 28, 09 7:08 AM
I just bought this game yesterday and I can't get past the water jug puzzle either. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this 3 times and still have the same problem. I either want my money back or want them to fix the glitch that is in their program.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jul 28, 09 7:15 AM
I played this with no problems and my 'puter is not the best!

I suggest you contact customer support with this and they'll have a look at your system and suggest some way to help - you may just need to upgrade something!

Hope this helps - cause many of us completed the game with no probs!

ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM.....game freezing

[Post New]by mrsjk48 on Jul 28, 09 7:21 AM
penrose47 wrote:I know its Sunday and I have notified CS.
BUT I was wondering "IF" anyone else was having the same problem??

I get through the Shield door then the Mini Game of Glasses & Water comes up>>>>>then my screen freezes and them all of a sudden it goes black. I still have SOUND.
AND THEN I have to reboot my machine...(I tired ESC...Ctrl,Alt & Delete NO GO)

SOOOO I was wondering "IF" it was my putter?

PEN
I really LOVE the game

[Post New]by mrsjk48 on Jul 28, 09 7:22 AM
I just bought the game yesterday the 27th and am having the same problem. It's not your pc. There has to be a glitch in the game the BF has to fix. It really stinks when you can't get past level 4.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jul 28, 09 7:30 AM
mrsjk - BF can't fix it unless you tell them what the problem is!

You can contact customer support using the green envelope at the right of this page!

[Post New]by mrsjk48 on Jul 28, 09 1:17 PM
weeharleyboy- I told BF what the problem was. You must have missed my other post.

I am not the only one having this problem!!!!!

dmtbs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dmtbs on Jul 29, 09 11:11 PM
Having same problem...don't see a green envelope anywhere

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Jul 30, 09 12:04 AM
My problem is the cursor not moving over to the right of the screen - had the same trouble with the last Magic Encyclopedia. I got fed up and have uninstalled it for now - will try again another time.

[Post New]by lostbuttrying on Jul 30, 09 4:18 PM
I'm having the same problem. I followed all the instructions, i.e, upgrading videocard, deleting/reinstalling etc. but got nothing. Has ANYONE gotten an answer from BFG about this problem?

Go to: