Stuck Outside The Fortuneteller's Cottage

[Post New]by suzyq706 on Jul 5, 09 4:26 PM
I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm stuck outside the fortune teller's cottage. I can't find the last piece of the hammer or the fern leaf. I can't see anything in the bird's nest. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's driving me nuts....lol.

martybox
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Stuck Outside The Fortuneteller's Cottage

[Post New]by martybox on Jul 5, 09 4:29 PM
When you release the bird from the cage by using the key on the cage, it flies up and deposits something in the bird's nest.....the last piece of the hammer if I remember correctly. Then when you use the hammer, the fern is inside what you smashed (maybe a jug? don't quite remember that either LOL) Hope this helps!

[Post New]by suzyq706 on Jul 5, 09 4:32 PM
I can't figure out how to get the birdcage open. The key eludes me...lol. All i have in my inverntory is the fire poker and the spurge flax. Can't find the key.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 5, 09 4:35 PM
suzyq706 wrote:I can't figure out how to get the birdcage open. The key eludes me...lol. All i have in my inverntory is the fire poker and the spurge flax. Can't find the key.

Place the fire poker under the cauldron. Keep looking for the rest of the pieces. Once you have the key go back outside and place it on the round birdcage.

Good Luck,
Margie B

[Post New]by suzyq706 on Jul 6, 09 1:09 PM
Thank you both for the help. But I'm still stuck. I don't know if i did something wrong or not. I can't get the fire poker to go underneath the cauldron. I still have the wooden goat thing in front of the cottage so I can't get into it. And I can't get rid of that until I get the hammer to fix it's leg. And I can't get the birdcage open to get the last piece of the hammer. I am really, really stuck. I'm close to giving up.

[Post New]by suzyq706 on Jul 6, 09 1:15 PM
OMG...I finally got it...it took a while but I finally figured out what I was missing. Thanks for trying to help.

[Post New]by Terri7175 on Jan 14, 13 8:11 AM
Why can I not get the last nail piece??? Even checking the walk through, the 'hollow spot' is NOT showing up!! Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Go to: