MRS99
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Mouse not working properly in Righteous Kill

[Post New]by MRS99 on Aug 27, 08 3:28 PM
I have the same problem and so decided not to buy the game. I thought it was just my system, but you are right, I have no other problems with other BF games.

[Post New]by stewac11 on Aug 27, 08 5:59 PM
Can't even get my mouse to show up in the game. Only game I have had this trouble with. Won't be buying the game.

[Post New]by kelc317 on Aug 27, 08 6:07 PM
Agreed! I didn't even bother playing the demo til the end it was so frustrating! A few times I even clicked on an object but the game read it as a wrong click. When I finally gave up and clicked the hint, it highlighted the exact object I had been trying to click all along! grrr... won't be wasting my game credits on this.

ratchet51
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ratchet51 on Aug 28, 08 1:45 PM
I could NOT get my mouse to show up at all for this game either. I deleted the game just minutes into it. Very frustrating, as it looks to be a good game. This has happened once before but I can't remember the game. Does anyone out there in Big Fish world hear this & have an answer?

[Post New]by MDavis54 on Aug 28, 08 5:50 PM
I am having no problem at all with the mouse issue...I have upgraded my graphics card recently...That could be a problem with some of you, I don't know for sure...

ratchet51
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ratchet51 on Aug 29, 08 7:27 AM
I checked for upgrade on my grahics card and this was not a issue. I have Vista Home premium and can get most everything except the occasional Big Fish game to work. And this mouse not showing up is frustrating. Since others are having the same problem, I sure wish Big Fish would talk to us about it. Hello Big Fish, are you listening?

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Aug 30, 08 3:38 PM
Uhmm, I just bought my computer 1 week ago, so everything should be up to date. When I play Azada Ancient Magic, the cursor runs slow and choppy.... well, the whole game runs fairly slow. Not so on my OLD laptop with XP which hasn't been updated in ages.

Maybe the game manufactures need to keep up with the new computers & compatibility issues. Thanks for taking all the time to write a possible solution though.

castellerin
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by castellerin on Aug 30, 08 9:21 PM
Strange...I just found this post because my mouse is having the same problem with new AZADA games. It works with every other game and site. I have never had a problems like this. anyone else. Do they eventually fix or should i just forget about it and pick another game.

thanks
miss clairol
ps. i have a brand new 64 bit athon with 4 g ram and pretty good graphic cards for laptop.........certainly enough for bigfish casual games. I am about to try righteous kill to see if it does the same because i certainly can't play the new Azada!

Edited on 08/30/2008 at 9:25:11 PM PST

[Post New]by Candyhardin on Oct 4, 08 8:33 PM
I had the same problem and was able (after many attempts) to open up options take the game from full screen to small screen and that solved the problem… good luck. Grannypants

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 4, 08 8:39 PM
I think a lot of info has been shared which gives many possibilities that can cause this issue. My question is directed to each person who has this issue---have you contacted Technical Support? ..They do not frequent this forum. If you want help from BFG regarding the issue, you do need to contact them.
....My recommendation for those folks is to run and save your dxdiag file. Then, send an email to Tech Support describing your issue and attach the dxdiag file.
....Tech Support at BFG is wonderful. They do everything they can to help you resolve technical issues. Good Luck

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on May 28, 09 3:55 PM
[b]The only problem I have had so far in Righteous Kill is trying to click on an item on the list and the game not acknowledging that I am clicking on it. This file you are talking about, where is it and how do you get to it? This is the only game I've had trouble with in BFG. And I paid for the game, would like to play the whole thing. Darn it! How do you contact Tech support without going through all their question things? There's got to be a way to type in your problem. Any body give me help? Thanks

Go to: