eyesore
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

pooh!

[Post New]by eyesore on Jun 25, 15 12:32 PM
Read 2 reviews from the home page, and the game sounds fun.
Like so many others, though, I can't play it. Cursor all over the place and game froze on first download. Trashed it and downloaded again. Same thing happened. Really crazy. Wonder how the 2 reviewers who played and liked it got it to run? I have Windows 8, and have had some problems with previously purchased Big Fist Games. For example, no longer can play Word Whomp to Go.

Re:pooh!

[Post New]by designerangel on Jun 25, 15 10:51 PM
It is doing the same for me, and I am so disappointed, it looks like a lot of fun, when I saw the almost 5 stars I was so happy, then I tried 4 times and it freezes and you cannot get out, it is a terrible shame that there is not equal playing enjoyment for members, I read the great reviews, and was so sad it didn't provide that for me,

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jul 3, 15 12:36 PM
SO many reviews on the game page are all about the DEMO, but are not labeled as such. I find it very misleading.

If a reviewer experiences problems after getting into the actual game, or gives misinformation, there is no way to go back and make changes once it's posted on the game page.

Demos are made to draw you in and make you want to buy. There are times I LOVE the demo, but after completing the entire game, I may have a very different view.

Edited on 07/03/2015 at 12:37:47 PM PST

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 3, 15 1:00 PM
I didn't have any Tech Issues with the Original Release. After seeing the post about the Disappearing Dress, I replayed the & made a Back-up Save before starting that HOP so I could play it over & over. It took me 8 Attempts to Make the Dress Disappear. I've seen so many complaints about the
Update Not Working that for now, I'm leaving the original release version installed. I may try installing the update after completing "Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition" but I'm skeptical.

Go to: