am I the only idiot playing Enchanting Islands and how many points do you need to get off the isla

[Post New]by 593friday on Jul 6, 09 7:09 AM
Enchanting Isalnds Am I the only one playing this game and how many points or what to I need to do to get off the island?

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

Re:am I the only idiot playing Enchanting Islands and how many points do you need to get off the

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Jul 6, 09 7:39 AM
Welcome to the pond 593friday.......... I play this game almost everydayand once you reach the point of buying all the needed items on a level you will fight a beast. You then will move to the next island. Their are 5. Hope this helps and happy gaming.

Charm

Re:am I the only idiot playing Enchanting Islands and how many points do you need to get off the

[Post New]by rainbow_1960 on Jul 11, 09 8:34 AM
ComputerCharm wrote:Welcome to the pond 593friday.......... I play this game almost everydayand once you reach the point of buying all the needed items on a level you will fight a beast. You then will move to the next island. Their are 5. Hope this helps and happy gaming.

Charm

[Post New]by butterbowl on Dec 28, 09 10:59 PM
How do i get off the Islands been playing it for a long time can' get out of it

Go to: