Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Final Cut: Fame Fatale here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 26, 15 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/26/2015 at 6:11:56 AM PST

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Final Cut: Fame Fatale here

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jun 26, 15 6:12 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Emerald Street issue

[Post New]by DONTASH01 on Jun 27, 15 6:35 AM
I'm having a problem with the Emerald Street hidden object scene - I can't finish it and I'm stuck at that level. The game says to move on, but I can't. Any suggestions?

lcg11
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lcg11 on Jun 27, 15 2:22 PM
I think I have the same issue. I have the PC version of the game and ended up watching a walkthrough on youtube as the match 3 option wasn't working for the 2 last items I couldn't find in the HOP in the alley. There's supposed to be a baseball bat to break a piñata (it's in a different place and I can't pick it up to move it) and a balloon for the bird balloon, which isn't even there. I'm now stuck - please help!!! This is a tech issue and not just being stuck on a hard bit of the game.

[Post New]by pisces3959 on Jun 27, 15 2:36 PM
same issue here

[Post New]by jazzi1 on Jun 27, 15 9:49 PM
I can't download the sample game. When I click "Play Now" the security scan bar comes up but the Big Fish download window doesn't come up. I'm using Windows 7.

[Post New]by Idiot_Savant on Jul 3, 15 5:44 PM
pisces3959 wrote:same issue here
SAME HERE, obviously a recurring issue~please FIX

Swlamb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Swlamb on Jul 5, 15 3:23 AM
Same here! Fix or Refund Please!

souldiva72
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by souldiva72 on Jul 6, 15 11:46 PM
jcsgame wrote:Hi Everyone:

I don't know if the Developers fixed the problem with the Alley HOS and the Match-3 Game, so I'll repeat what I stated in the Collector Edition.

There is ONLY one way to get around the smashing of the Parrot and probably any other searching for items--use the HINT button. If you use the Match-3, you will be caught in a never-ending cycle of not being able to complete the HOS. That means that the ONLY way to continue on with the game will be to start the game over and NOT use the Match-3 when you come to the Alley HOS.

--------------SPOILER ALERT----------------------

When you get to the HOS in the Alley, find everything that you can or use the HINT button. DO NOT under any circumstances play the MATCH-3 game; there is a problem with that Match-3.

The baseball bat is used to smash the Parrot and it is located at the shelf level, just below the mask.

If you follow my information, you will get the Lollipop and be able to continue the game.

If we're asked to post tech issues with a game in this forum, then why do we also have to write a help ticket. Whomever is monitoring this, should take what players are posting in this specific forum & fix the tech issues. Please see another players quote above. Thank you. I am playing on a PC.

Edited on 07/06/2015 at 11:46:56 PM PST

[Post New]by wildlifecrusader on Jul 8, 15 10:11 PM
lcg11 wrote:I think I have the same issue. I have the PC version of the game and ended up watching a walkthrough on youtube as the match 3 option wasn't working for the 2 last items I couldn't find in the HOP in the alley. There's supposed to be a baseball bat to break a piñata (it's in a different place and I can't pick it up to move it) and a balloon for the bird balloon, which isn't even there. I'm now stuck - please help!!! This is a tech issue and not just being stuck on a hard bit of the game.

Pinkbudgie
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkbudgie on Jul 11, 15 11:48 AM
Same issue here with the last two hidden object items. Too late as far as not doing the match 3. I wouldn't have known not to do the match 3 unless I did it and thus landed me here at the forum but thanks for the advice. Not wanting to replay over. Please fix soon.

Pinkbudgie
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkbudgie on Jul 11, 15 4:06 PM
Update: Decided to replay since I noticed this issue has not been resolved. I did not do the match 3 at all and found the bat myself and the other balloon. In fact, I did those two first. Not sure if that makes a difference. I got past the glitch so thank you jcsgame and souldiva 72 for the advice and re-posting of the workaround. I will now proceed to finish the game without ever hitting the match 3 button!

[Post New]by babssf on Aug 5, 15 8:23 PM
I'm using Mac. I am having the same bat/ballon issue in this game. I note that people have been requesting a fix for over a month now. I do not want to replay the game, so am stuck at this point.

Please, folks, do something about this! This is not the only place I have seen complaints about this specific issue. Thanks.

Edited on 08/05/2015 at 8:25:08 PM PST

Go to: