Last level 10

[Post New]by prettyanel on Jun 26, 15 2:43 AM
No matter what I do, can't pass the last level why?

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Last level 10

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jun 26, 15 5:51 AM
Are you playing the mini game? You have to find the little girl - she pops up all over the place - every time you click her it is worth 20 points and when you complete it you get a 100 point bonus. That's 180 points you'll need. You'll also have to find the mouse on this level to pass it.

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Jun 26, 15 12:21 PM
Another way to earn extra dollars towards the target/expert goal is to win the hidden game in each scene. Each scene has an object that when rapidly clicked will trigger the hidden game.

[Post New]by deejay3333 on Jul 2, 15 8:30 PM
Scratch that, wrong level. Check him out in the next level.

[Post New]by iouapenny on Jul 11, 15 6:08 PM
I have played level 10 about 8 times. Have gotten the girl all 4 times, and found the mouse. Have even played the memory game 3-4 times to get some extra cash. Still cannot finish it and get expert. Any suggestions?

Re: Last level 10

[Post New]by twinterberg on Sep 25, 15 2:12 PM
I'm going nuts - I've played this level at least 8 times - found the girl first 4 times and got the mouse also and still cannot even hit the target - I'm failing each time - and I'm taking care of all customers as quickly as possible without any angry customers and I'm still failing - what's with this level?I'm losing my mind !!

Go to: