Game won't launch (mac).

[Post New]by ackmarshall on Jun 26, 15 6:35 AM
hi

I have a mac and have recently tried to launch a version of Paradise Pet Salon that I bought in January 2014. If I recall then I also had the same issue that I couldn't resolve. It downloads fine into the Big Fish Game Manager, and then when I click play nothing happens. If I click play twice in a row very quickly, the app tells me that there is another game running, but that doesn't happen if I give it 5 seconds between each click.

Re:Game won't launch (mac).

[Post New]by hettysuv on Dec 20, 15 2:40 PM
I've had the exact same issue what did you do the resolve it?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Game won't launch (mac).

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 21, 15 12:52 PM
Hi ackmarshall and hettysuv,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this particular game to play on a Mac computer. It looks like this particular game will only work if you are running on an OS X 10.4 and 10.5 on your computer. If you are running a newer operating system, this can contribute to the game not wanting to open. Please contact our Customer Support Team so that they can look into getting a replacement for you.

If you are running on an OS X 10.4 or 10.5, please see the following help article for hints:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If the issue still persists, the Customer Support Team can definitely help to investigate this further for you.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Paradise Pet Salon here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: