[Post New]by lost61 on Jun 26, 15 10:01 AM
How do I wake up this idiot?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Re:Francis

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Jun 26, 15 10:52 AM
You have to make a potion in the kitchen. To be able to, you need to have a basket with herbs, the "bottle" (it's called something else) of water, the recipe and matches.
To get the herbs, you need to open the back door in the kitchen. Hope this helps!
And yes, he is a goof!

lost61
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by lost61 on Jun 26, 15 11:14 AM
Thank you. I forgot the 1st step. Light the fire ..duh!

[Post New]by biscuitsmama on Jun 26, 15 1:10 PM
Well, it would be great to give Francis a potion but he has totally disappeared. Another game full of technical issues - at least for me.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 27, 15 4:55 PM
Hi Loonz111,

Thank you for posting that helpful tip.

biscuitsmama - To start, we've found that the steps in the following help article can also help with the issue that you're seeing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If there's still trouble with Francis, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition here

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 27, 15 5:03 PM
biscuitsmama wrote:Well, it would be great to give Francis a potion but he has totally disappeared. Another game full of technical issues - at least for me.

He's by the door.

Open your Map then go to the area labeled "Perche Castle Hall" then use the Back Arrow to get to him.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 28, 15 1:34 AM
Idiot? Sir Francis Drake? LOL

I thought that Francis was a refreshing change from the usual helpers we get. I loved his talk, his actions, and the way he is being used.

And yes, he is behind you, biscuitmama, by the door. You just have to put the cursor to the bottom of the screen and move back a step.

Go to: