Libra Sign

[Post New]by greenwhite99 on Jun 26, 15 12:48 PM
Can't take the Libra sign. Just didn't work.

 

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by Monchien on Jun 26, 15 2:03 PM
Same thing here. Windows 7. The cursor is changed to a hand in view of picking up an object, but the libra sign cannot be picked up as it is only part of the background design and not a movable object.

 
joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jun 26, 15 4:08 PM
Having the same problem. Get the hand, but it only clicks on the
front of the drawer, not the Libra Sign. When I try to move cursor
to the Sign, the hand disappears. Has anyone solved this?

ETA...Went back into the game and instead of just clicking when
the hand appeared, I clicked and held and moved cursor upwards.
This brought an unseen object into view and I moved it as far up
as it would go. Repeated this with a second unseen object, then
I was able to pick up the Libra Sign. Hopefully this will work
for someone else. Please let me know if it does.

Edited on 06/26/2015 at 4:22:20 PM PST


 
ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 26, 15 8:38 PM
I had to hold the left mouse button to grab things & pull them off the LIBRA button. then I just picked it up.

 

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by Monchien on Jun 27, 15 1:20 AM
The trick worked for me too. I held the left mouse button down and pushed away imaginary items. Nothing moved on the screen. After a while, the libra sign became available.
Pity that a few minutes later in the game, the hint stopped working (I had 10 hints left). With no map to help us, a functional hint button is a must.

 
ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 27, 15 2:28 AM
Monchien wrote:The trick worked for me too. I held the left mouse button down and pushed away imaginary items. Nothing moved on the screen. After a while, the libra sign became available.
Pity that a few minutes later in the game, the hint stopped working (I had 10 hints left). With no map to help us, a functional hint button is a must.


There is a Map. Open your bag on the left side of your Inventory. At the top of the page, you'll see MAP - MEMOS - TASKS. Click on Map & you get a map that shows you where there is something to do. You can click on the area & jump to that location.

HTH

 

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by greenwhite99 on Jun 27, 15 4:25 AM
It works! Thank you

 

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by Mildredh on Jun 29, 15 11:19 AM
It works on a Mac, too. It seems like the fan that has to be moved out of the way is the problem.

Tx,

K

 

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by Whitbeck on Jun 29, 15 2:23 PM
I was able to move the objects on top of the Libra sign but can't pick up the Libra sign..have tried many times..

 

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by Lee1966 on Jun 29, 15 3:06 PM
Had the same problem. Thanks for the tip. Didn't want to have to restart the game again.

 
ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 29, 15 3:22 PM
Whitbeck wrote:I was able to move the objects on top of the Libra sign but can't pick up the Libra sign..have tried many times..


The Libra Sign has to be completely in the clear. Nothing should be even close to being on top of it.

 
klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by klockwood on Jul 3, 15 5:19 PM
If you look the right of the bottom drawer you can get the cursor to become a hand. Move it slightly around the right edge of the drawer and it will pick up the watch and the shell that are next to the drawer on the floor. You can't see them till you move the hand around. Bring the watch and the shell back into the drawer and away from the zodiac sign and then you can pick it up. this game has a lot of problems!!

 
Sandhya1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Libra Sign

[Post New]by Sandhya1 on Jul 4, 15 7:46 PM
This worked. You have to more the cursor down to the handle on the bottom drawer, hold the left mouse button and move the hand up. An invisible watch will appear, move it and then you can pick up the sign.
Thanks joyce2121

joyce2121 wrote:Having the same problem. Get the hand, but it only clicks on the
front of the drawer, not the Libra Sign. When I try to move cursor
to the Sign, the hand disappears. Has anyone solved this?

ETA...Went back into the game and instead of just clicking when
the hand appeared, I clicked and held and moved cursor upwards.
This brought an unseen object into view and I moved it as far up
as it would go. Repeated this with a second unseen object, then
I was able to pick up the Libra Sign. Hopefully this will work
for someone else. Please let me know if it does.

 
 
 
 
Go to: