Can't find last skull

[Post New]by Eluranna on Jul 6, 09 12:54 PM
Hi,
I went through the whole walk through and went to each spot 4 times and can't find the last skull to paint. I have the one from the cook pot and the one from my 15th Hut. I'm starting to go a little batty. Is there a glitch in the game? I just bought it this weekend (so I thought I had the new one) Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Elu

_cathy7
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

Re:Can't find last skull

[Post New]by _cathy7 on Jul 7, 09 9:17 AM
Have you gotten the one under the foot on the right of the screen, its by the water if you move around the "feathered circle" lights up, use your scythe to cut grass down and then you can see the skull. I hope that helps

[Post New]by redbeard99k on Mar 2, 12 9:57 PM
this is the right one last skull

Helentn
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Helentn on Apr 29, 12 12:34 PM
_cathy7 wrote:Have you gotten the one under the foot on the right of the screen, its by the water if you move around the "feathered circle" lights up, use your scythe to cut grass down and then you can see the skull. I hope that helps

Helentn
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Helentn on Apr 29, 12 12:38 PM
I have been over by the foot. Is it (looking at it) on the left of the foot, or between the big and next toe? I have put Taz over there all near the foot . I have tried the Sycthe at several clumps of grass and the one between the toes. I have tried to get a tribe member to cut the grass. I have not seen any clrcle light up??? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Helen

[Post New]by fishbig10 on Apr 5, 14 1:15 PM
i cant find the last skull

[Post New]by fishbig10 on Apr 6, 14 4:14 PM
i hat your games

Go to: