bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 27, 15 12:29 AM
Discover Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home and help the O'Malleys fix up their dream house! After a warm welcome, some neighbors reveal a different nature. A turbulent time follows in which Emily and Patrick must go above and beyond to stop their house being condemned. A house is but a house, but can you help them make it home?

Angel3585
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Angel3585 on Jul 4, 15 5:19 AM
This will probably be the last of the Emily games. But I did see a game coming out in July that has something to do with Angela (the younger sister). I hope this is true because after all these years of playing delicious, I would miss not having something like this to play. Great graphics, colours are awesome and the story gives it that extra.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Jul 4, 15 8:38 AM
Still one of the best games out there. The Delicious Emily's serie is just awesome. Although the playing is the same, the creators always make interesting stories. Just love it!

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Oct 19, 15 10:58 AM
I hope this isn't the last of the Delicious Emily games. I have played every single game and own all of them. I play them over and over again. There is just the right amount of action. I like all the surprise extras in each game. If you have never played a Delicious Emily game I encourage you to do so! You won't regret it. I am addicted! I am not even a time management fan and yet I love the Delicious games!

Go to: