bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 27, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 27, 15 7:28 AM
I'm looking for information on all of the specifics of what makes this game different from the standard version.
As I said in my review of the game in the store, this series is probably the only one that I'd consider actually RE-buying a game that I already own just to get the CE and also because I feel slightly more secure having all of my games, or as many of them as possible, to come from Big Fish.

Although that kind of sounds like its an "all eggs in one basket" sort of scenario.... But still. Once I hit the 150 or 200 games mark, I started really getting concerned about what will happen in the future.

ANYWAY... looking for info on Home Sweet Home, the Collector's Edition! Playing through the regular version a couple of months ago, I enjoyed every minute!

EDIT: oh no!!!! I just checked old emails & it turns out I JUST bought the SE of this game on June 21st - 6 days ago. This is truly a dilemma. Oh no....

Edited on 06/27/2015 at 7:30:23 AM PST

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jun 27, 15 10:38 AM
Yaelle wrote:
ANYWAY... looking for info on Home Sweet Home, the Collector's Edition! Playing through the regular version a couple of months ago, I enjoyed every minute!

EDIT: oh no!!!! I just checked old emails & it turns out I JUST bought the SE of this game on June 21st - 6 days ago. This is truly a dilemma. Oh no....

Yaelle, are you sure? The game is brandnew, and as far as I can see there is no SE yet.
(also, which "regular version" a couple of months ago??) do you mean the previous game, Emily's New beginning, perhaps?

I have in my notes, though, that when it came up at the other site (where all Emily games come from), the words "Platinum Edition" were only added later that day. If you bought it right away, you might have the Plat.Ed.
The Dev's site links to that place also.

Re the CE-Extras, GameLvr answered it here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/429393.page

GameLvr30 wrote:The CE contains an extra restaurant (10 extra levels), wallpapers, and concept art.

Angel3585
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Angel3585 on Jul 4, 15 5:57 AM
The Premium Edition has level 51 to 60 (you play in Emily's new restaurant that is attached to their house - called Emily's place).

[Post New]by jnlsand on Jul 13, 15 7:50 AM
I finished the game, but I am missing one unlocked menu item! I have re-played every level and still show 111/112 items and 91% one the room in Emily's house. Is this a "glitch" or am I missing something??

Pashta
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Pashta on Jul 19, 15 10:37 PM
jnlsand wrote:I finished the game, but I am missing one unlocked menu item! I have re-played every level and still show 111/112 items and 91% one the room in Emily's house. Is this a "glitch" or am I missing something??

Yes, it's a bug. One of MANY in this game. Normally Emily games are flawless. This is unacceptable!

[Post New]by carrottskids05 on Jul 27, 15 7:25 PM
How do I beat the bonus level in between levels 31 and 32?

Vkann
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Vkann on Jan 23, 16 6:23 PM
I hope I am writing this in the right place, this is all new to me, so if it is not, it is not my intention to upset or offend anyone and if I do I am very sorry.

I have tried all the trials of these games and I loved each one. I tried on the easy Beginner's mode and still could not keep up. My hands are slowing down on me.
I would love to be able to play these games, would the Developers consider making a relaxed mode version for all of these.

I would buy them all.

Have written to Big Fish about this and Chelsea from Seattle got back to me, she has put this in her notes to bring to attention to the Developers for me, I was also told I would be informed if this could happen by your newsletter.

Thank you, and as I said above I am sorry if this was the wrong place to write this

VKann

Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by dmurray60 on Feb 8, 16 7:53 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Chloe911 on May 4, 16 1:59 AM
Hi I wonder if you can help. I purchased this game a couple of months back. I played it for the first time a couple of days ago. There is no way to change the menu like in the other games. It says that menu has updated and that there is new food on it, but can't change the food or upgrade it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it makes no difference. Please help. I'm sick of playing the first episode till the end with a doughnut and a fruit kebab.

Please advise urgently. By the way, the Delicious Series is amazing and I truly love the story line and other.

[Post New]by msnewzealand on May 20, 16 5:52 PM
I am having the same trouble with the food in the first setting - after the tutorial of playing the bonus level etc, the option to choose new food/flowers is not available... it is very hard to pass that bonus level of people only ordering flowers as only the basic ones are available.

Re:Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home LEVEL 13

[Post New]by mnaico on Jun 6, 16 1:41 PM
Having trouble with figuring out how to complete the level to get a diamond. Anyone have tips to share? I don't know how to serve 10 people in less than a minute...What is the secret?

[Post New]by Marilule on Jun 25, 16 11:46 AM
I am very frustrated with this game at this point! I love all of the Delicious/Emily's games, and I also liked this one my first run through. The trouble is that I do not seem to be able to do what I have done with all other Emily games. That is, go through and play my best the first time around and then go back and play levels again to get all the trophies. I am very persistent and have always been able to do this. I don't consider myself complete with the game until I have received all of the trophies. At first I did not know if I had actually received the extra restaurant, but I am seeing here that people are calling the 'Emily's Place' the bonus restaurant. I guess I hadn't realized that and must have played this game at least to that level on a free site somewhere. I am now in the process of re-playing the game to get all of the restaurant items and restaurant upgrades. I am about half way through the first restaurant and no matter how well I do (usually I am scoring around 300 - 400 points over expert) . . . I do not get any extra money. I stay at $200 no matter what I do and I need $300 to purchase my last upgrade! In other Emily restaurants you can replay levels and you actually do accumulate extra money. What am I doing wrong? I am also having a great deal of trouble on the Ski Lodge restaurant on two levels - (1) The one where Emily has to walk slow (I get through it but can't seem to get the bonus diamond); (2) The level where you must have exactly 8 angry customers (I get through it, but can only get two stars). In the eight angry customers level I have tried all sorts of combinations as to who I choose to anger: only elders, only snowboard customers, only single item orders. Then I went to the customer profile section and found that the elders and the 'high society' customers don't tip, so I focused on them for the angry eight. Still couldn't win that third star. Any help on any of these questions is very welcome, especially the question of why I am not accumulating more money when replaying rounds. I think, if I recall correctly, this is why I did not purchase this game after a trial (on other game site) some months back. I'm disappointed not in the total experience of playing this game, but more so in not being able to complete it (completion for me equals winning all trophies). Thank you for your help!

Go to: