PatsySue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:What a frustrating chitty game this is

[Post New]by PatsySue on Jul 7, 09 11:56 PM
I purchased this game at Wal-mart. I have tried several times to play. I keep getting the message that "I am not ready to join Dr. Watson." This keeps me from going through the large doors. This game is most frustrating. Try Mystery case files games. Return to Ravenhearst is the best. There is some wandering around, but you can find your way in that game. This game is going nowhere.

JeanHess
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by JeanHess on Jul 8, 09 1:20 PM
I am in the position where I have finished with Watson and Sherlock but Sherlock does not come out and I can't get back inside to him. Someone help!!!!

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Aug 16, 09 10:08 PM
Sometimes you have to recheck sherlock. He can be stubbern at times. If you talked to the colonel twice. checked hair on the sink. checked the hair on the mirror on the base. meaured the foot prints by the ashtray. measured the hand print by amour statue. talked to mary the maid. talked the guy mopping the floor. Got dirty rag from back of the chair. Show the gun to the girl. talk to grimble. read the speech. talked to the cook. checked the garabage ben. checked the drawer where mary is working.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Aug 16, 09 10:09 PM
You have to talk to the people out side.

colieleigh
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by colieleigh on Jun 24, 10 9:15 AM
you can always do a search for a walkthrough as well. I use them as a last resort if I feel I've exhausted all else and still cannot progress in the game. I cant give the site name here but just google the game title and walkthrough, that should help keep you moving.

Go to: