[Post New]by guylee1 on Jul 6, 09 6:24 PM
no it is out....haven't tried it yet....looks good though

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

Re:New ****.. Amazing Heists: Dillinger

[Post New]by dtouchton on Jul 6, 09 6:45 PM
It's pretty simple. It is fun. There are 2 options, timer and no timer. Mingames are easy. But, I enjoyed it so far.

Sorry, I'm not much of a reviewer. Will leave it to someone else.

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on Jul 7, 09 12:56 AM
I just demoed this game on another site and enjoyed it a lot! I played the gangster mode (timed) and found it to be a lot of fun. The mini-games are fairly easy but enjoyable. I hope gets this one, cause I'm tempted to go ahead and buy it.!

[Post New]by orlandomiki on Jul 7, 09 4:06 PM
I am demoing this and enjoying it...Some of you will find it way to easy but I enjoy anything that doesn;t give me a brain freeze....

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Jul 7, 09 4:19 PM
sorry found it boring...did not even finish the demo

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 7, 09 4:32 PM
I thought it was boring and didn't finish the demo either. What was up with the bank patron mini game? I just put a gangster at each exit and sat back until the game said I won & was finished. I didn't even do anything!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jul 7, 09 6:00 PM
I liked the graphics they were nice and clear, though like scotcat when I got to the bank mini game which is very early on I went off it for same reasons- I could see you could leave your post to pick up coins but not sure why I would want to as I am not into scores on hidden object games.

Anyway that made me lose interest and I uninstalled it.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Jul 22, 09 10:22 PM
I just dl'd and played as an evaluation at another site. I didn't expect to like it, but I really did! It wasn't too hard, but it was still fun. I enjoyed the minigames, too. I really got a kick out of the gangsters putting each other down, LOL. Anyway, hope BFG gets it!

LogieBaby
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by LogieBaby on Jul 23, 09 3:39 AM
I demoed it on another site and also found it boring after about 30 minutes. All new games seem appealing just because they're new. This one will probably end up on the shelf of most purchasers after the bloom is off the rose. I don't expect every game to have the challenge of RTR but I do want any game I own to keep its appeal ( kinda like a comfortable pair of old shoes ) For me, Dillinger would never be that comfortable.

maryp315
Clownfish
Clownfish
600 Posts

[Post New]by maryp315 on Jul 23, 09 6:42 AM
guylee1 wrote:sorry found it boring...did not even finish the demo

same here

sawadee93
Koi
Koi
128,219 Posts

[Post New]by sawadee93 on Jul 26, 09 12:23 AM
bump ...it's here

kahlil101
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
27,240 Posts

[Post New]by kahlil101 on Jul 26, 09 12:28 AM
Read the review at Gamezebo. Hope BFG gets it.

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 26, 09 12:51 AM
I see that it's TGT now...I don't know, it looks kind of good...but, I'm VERY easy to please when it comes to HOGS. I think I may demo it first though, just in case.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Jul 26, 09 1:20 AM
I liked it. Enough that it is what I'm spending my next credit on. I demoed when it was elsewhere and was waiting for it to come here. Sometimes patience pays off.

besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by besstan on Jul 26, 09 1:35 AM
i just started the demo looks good a from me i checked the walkthrough first and it looks a long game so lets hope so besstan

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jul 26, 09 2:17 AM
There are a few changes they could make which might improve it. First, it is way too talky. Put most of that in a journal or some other device. Edit most of it out of the actual game play. The minis are simple and boring and repetitive. I have played 45 min. and have played the same boring minis at least 3 times (more I think). Make the minis a little more challenging and maybe have some variety.

If those two things were fixed, I would have more interest in the game. Also, as I noted in the Forum, I'd rather be a Fed on Dillenger's trail than be the bank robber.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jul 26, 09 2:25 AM
scotcat wrote:I thought it was boring and didn't finish the demo either. What was up with the bank patron mini game? I just put a gangster at each exit and sat back until the game said I won & was finished. I didn't even do anything!

You need to collect the coins that are spinning along the walk ourside the bank. They will draw you away from the doors but it is no trouble getting back before the patrons get away. Very boring but a little more action than you were getting

queets
Manatee
Manatee
3,701 Posts

[Post New]by queets on Jul 26, 09 3:16 AM
Just finished DL will try out soon

Go to: