Picking up eggs

[Post New]by Petrie23 on Jul 6, 09 8:18 PM
I have done everything up to getting the eggs. I do not have anything in my inventory and I can not pick up the eggs. the attendant is not in the screen but his voice still comes on to say you can't have the eggs, please help!!

Edited on 07/06/2009 at 8:22:06 PM PST

javamamma
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Picking up eggs

[Post New]by javamamma on Jul 6, 09 8:30 PM
Take the eggs to the fortune fountain, put them in and take the one (rotten) that floats. Throw that at the jester.

[Post New]by Petrie23 on Jul 6, 09 9:28 PM
Thanks for helping however I can't seem to be able to pick up the eggs

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jul 7, 09 7:57 AM
You need to go to the Joust and find a shield before you can pick up the eggs.

[Post New]by indiaalexia on Jul 7, 09 2:43 PM
i have done everything i need to to pick up the eggs, i have done the sheild and everything, i have even followed the walkthrough, the jester isnt on the screen but his voice is still there

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

[Post New]by Vaugh on Jul 7, 09 2:53 PM
I had the exact same problem. Tried for 2 days. All my area's were completed. I had given the shield to the guy in the jousting area. I started the game over in frustration. Will let you know when I get to the jousting area if I can pick up the eggs this time around. I think that the jester in the window was the one that kept telling me I could not pick up the eggs because the jester at the counter was gone. Good luck. Please post if you figure it out. btw I really like this game. Thank you

[Post New]by beverleymary on Jul 11, 09 4:12 AM
i have 1 cog for machine but can't get cog near fence in this area, so how do i get to pick up the eggs, court jester will not allow, how do i get to pick up eggs.

[Post New]by beverleymary on Jul 13, 09 1:53 AM
indiaalexia wrote:i have done everything i need to to pick up the eggs, i have done the sheild and everything, i have even followed the walkthrough, the jester isnt on the screen but his voice is still there

[Post New]by beverleymary on Jul 14, 09 7:01 PM
beverleymary wrote:i have 1 cog for machine but can't get cog near fence in this area, so how do i get to pick up the eggs, court jester will not allow, how do i get to pick up eggs.

[Post New]by MemereNarbonne on Aug 9, 09 9:44 PM
I had a lot of trouble grabbing the eggs as well. Here is how I solved the problem.
I returned to the jousting area, took the shield out of inventory and gave it to the attendant. When I returned to the egg carton, I easily picked it up. Hope this works for someone else!

Picking up eggs

[Post New]by drivin18 on Sep 27, 09 8:49 AM
Petrie23 wrote:I have done everything up to getting the eggs. I do not have anything in my inventory and I can not pick up the eggs. the attendant is not in the screen but his voice still comes on to say you can't have the eggs, please help!!

i'm having the same problem.. it's almost like there's a bug in the program

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

[Post New]by Vaugh on Sep 27, 09 9:19 AM
drivin18 welcome to the pond!

Check to see if the "sandwich" board sign is gone.

The first time that I played the game I could not pick up the eggs. I had the shield and gave it to the guy in the jousting area and did everything possible and could not pick up the eggs even though the jester at the counter was gone. In frustration I started the game over. When I got to the jousting area (after starting over) I noticed that the sandwich board sign was gone. In the first game when I entered the jousting area there was a sandwich board sign that said something like Tournament will start tomorrow. I had no problem finishing the game the second time I played with the sign gone. Hope this helps.

Go to: