Collector's Edition

[Post New]by ElizaBennet on Jun 27, 15 8:14 AM
What makes this a collector's edition? I mean, what makes it different from the standard edition - am wondering whether to wait for the SE instead of the CE. I can't tell from the description on the page.

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

Re:Collector's Edition

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jun 27, 15 10:00 AM
The CE contains an extra restaurant (10 extra levels), wallpapers, and concept art.

[Post New]by ElizaBennet on Jun 28, 15 11:02 AM
Ah, thanks!

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Jun 28, 15 1:06 PM
I love this game and want it sooo bad but only have one credit and that's for an SE. Hope the SE comes out fast! Lol~

I notice on the games page it has the price or 2 credits, I was wondering, how do you use 2 credits? I clicked on "Buy" and there's only room for 1 credit so yep, am confused about that. Maybe you have to be a paying member in order to be able to use 2 credits?

I didn't have any problems with playing it and enjoyed that 60 minutes of free play.

Now to wait for the SE *sigh* haha

Take care~

[Post New]by MunchkinKat on Jun 28, 15 5:09 PM
If you're a paying BFG club member you receive a credit every month. If you have two or more on your account, they will apply automatically when you go to purchase a CE. They are not the same thing as coupon codes (either for sales or through the punch card program). Perhaps that's where you are confused?

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Jun 28, 15 5:53 PM
MunchkinKat wrote:If you're a paying BFG club member you receive a credit every month. If you have two or more on your account, they will apply automatically when you go to purchase a CE. They are not the same thing as coupon codes (either for sales or through the punch card program). Perhaps that's where you are confused?

I'm not a paying member, can't afford it right now and by the way things look (with car problems), it's going to be awhile before I can afford much of anything. Thankfully a member with a great heart gives me a coupon once in awhile, so I only have them in my email and not on here. Looks like I'll have to wait for the SE.

Thanks for replying though~

[Post New]by whatthehay on Jul 5, 15 12:39 PM
I bought the collector's edition and played it to the end, which is level 60. That is the end of the story.

When I go to the "extras" page, there are bonus levels check marked, but no way to get to them unless levels 51-60 ARE the bonus levels that makes no sense since the story doesn't end until level 60.

In the other Emily games with bonus levels, the bonus levels are a story outside of the main story, like how the family destroyed her restaurant while she was in France. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

dbp56
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dbp56 on Jul 6, 15 1:42 AM
Finished playing all levels. I am not able to play extras...does someone know what it takes to unlock them?

Thanks

[Post New]by fishmind on Jul 6, 15 5:51 PM
I have finished the game through level 60 and have the collectors edition, but when I go to extras, it does not launch the extra episodes??

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Extra Levels??

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 7, 15 8:41 PM
I played through to level 60 and don't see any extra level for the collectors edition. I went to the extra tab and there is nothing there. Is 60 levels all you get in the collector's edition>

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 8, 15 1:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to clarify that the bonus content for this Collector's Edition are comprised of an extra restaurant, wallpapers, and concept art. When you click on the "extras" section of the game, you'll see those three things listed at the top of the screen. You should be able to toggle through those three by clicking on them. Since the extra restaurant levels are played at the end of the game (the last 10 levels), you'll only see pictures of those levels in the "extras" section.

As for the standard version, it looks like the developer will only provide the Collector's Edition for Big Fish Games to offer, and not the standard version.

I hope this answers your questions, but do feel free to PM any of the Mods if we can help with anything else.

bfgWaimea

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 8, 15 6:42 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to clarify that the bonus content for this Collector's Edition are comprised of an extra restaurant, wallpapers, and concept art. When you click on the "extras" section of the game, you'll see those three things listed at the top of the screen. You should be able to toggle through those three by clicking on them. Since the extra restaurant levels are played at the end of the game (the last 10 levels), you'll only see pictures of those levels in the "extras" section.

bfgWaimea

Hello,

Thanks for your response but I am still don't quite understand. Are there more than 60 levels to the game? I completed the game and went to the extras tab and the extra levels button is ticked. How do I play find and play these extra levels? I exit the extra tab and I don't see any new levels.

[Post New]by boatlady12 on Jul 10, 15 6:44 AM
I too can not get the extra restaurant and paid for collecters edition not happy

[Post New]by playtherapy on Jul 10, 15 6:53 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

As for the standard version, it looks like the developer will only provide the Collector's Edition for Big Fish Games to offer, and not the standard version.

I hope this answers your questions, but do feel free to PM any of the Mods if we can help with anything else.

bfgWaimea

Like others, I'm not able to access the extra levels, though I've done everything listed above.

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jul 10, 15 4:59 PM
I hope this explains things a little better than they have been previously. In the Standard Edition of the game, there would only be Levels 1-50. The CE has the additional 10 Levels (51-60) already included.

I understand where the confusion is coming from because I don't know how the developers would make a SE without losing some of the story since the last 10 levels flow into the ending of the game. Maybe they never intended to make a SE version. It appears that doesn't matter though because BF is only receiving the Collector's Edition from the developers anyway.

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 12, 15 8:09 AM
GameLvr30 wrote:I hope this explains things a little better than they have been previously. In the Standard Edition of the game, there would only be Levels 1-50. The CE has the additional 10 Levels (51-60) already included.

I understand where the confusion is coming from because I don't know how the developers would make a SE without losing some of the story since the last 10 levels flow into the ending of the game. Maybe they never intended to make a SE version. It appears that doesn't matter though because BF is only receiving the Collector's Edition from the developers anyway.

Thank you so much for clearing that up! I thought there were additional levels beyond the 60. I absolutely agree with that the last 10 levels flow into the story and it doesn't make since that a SE wouldn't wrap up the story.

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jul 18, 15 1:47 PM
jewel47 wrote:
GameLvr30 wrote:I hope this explains things a little better than they have been previously. In the Standard Edition of the game, there would only be Levels 1-50. The CE has the additional 10 Levels (51-60) already included.

Thank you so much for clearing that up! I thought there were additional levels beyond the 60. I absolutely agree with that the last 10 levels flow into the story and it doesn't make since that a SE wouldn't wrap up the story.

You're welcome!

Go to: