badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Flowers Only Bonus Level

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jun 27, 15 11:47 AM
I used the red, white and purple flowers and final score was above 1400, yet I did not receive a gem for this level.....are you only able to complete it with the basic flower set or is this a glitch in my game?

Re:Flowers Only Bonus Level

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jun 27, 15 3:07 PM
It sounds like a glitch. I played that level and got the diamond. The flower choice shouldn't matter. I got it from another site, though. Hope customer service can help you out with this if you can't get the diamond. Good luck!

[Post New]by chaiviolet on Jun 27, 15 3:53 PM
I have the same issue using those same flower choices. I get well above the gold star but still don't get the diamond.

[Post New]by cuddles112288 on Jun 27, 15 10:16 PM
I also used red white and blue got over 1400 no diamond, so I went back in and did yellow blue and purple and was able to get the diamond,

Edited on 06/30/2015 at 7:27:50 AM PST

Lizoz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Lizoz on Jun 28, 15 4:32 AM
I can't even get this level, not even close..is there a trick to it?...I'm about to give up on it. Anyone have any advice it will be very much appreciated.

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Jun 28, 15 8:24 AM
I used red, white, pink/purple and got the star and diamond. You can't wait for everyone to decided. If only one person has decided serve & cash them out. By then the others should have decided. Good luck - its a fast paced bonus.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jun 28, 15 9:49 AM
Use the flowers that have the quick prepare time symbol (If I recall correctly, it's red roses on the left, white ones in the middle, and the pinkish/purple flowers on the right side.) and make bouquets in advance. You can also switch to beginner mode for that one level if you're having trouble. I think I played it 2-3 times before I was able to complete the challenge. Good luck!

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jun 28, 15 10:21 AM
Thanks everyone for your responses. I figured out it was kinda of a glitch in my game. I can not play the bonus levels until I am a couple numbered levels past where they appear. If I try to play as soon as bonus activates game will never give me a diamond even though I have done enough to earn it.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jun 28, 15 11:36 AM
Oh, I hope the developers release a patch so you can play. It's a great game. I have all the others except Honeymoon Cruise. Not sure if I'm going to buy this one if I run into any trouble like you've experienced.

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jun 28, 15 11:52 AM
Blooming_Lilac wrote:Oh, I hope the developers release a patch so you can play. It's a great game. I have all the others except Honeymoon Cruise. Not sure if I'm going to buy this one if I run into any trouble like you've experienced.

I can still play them...just need to wait until I am several levels past where they appear.

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Jun 28, 15 6:05 PM
I have played it with several combinations of flowers and always get over 1400 and no diamond. So it definitely has to be a glitch.

Edit: BTW I've also tried it on different levels of difficulty as well.

Edited on 06/28/2015 at 6:06:01 PM PST

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jun 28, 15 6:33 PM
badgerfann wrote:
Blooming_Lilac wrote:Oh, I hope the developers release a patch so you can play. It's a great game. I have all the others except Honeymoon Cruise. Not sure if I'm going to buy this one if I run into any trouble like you've experienced.

I can still play them...just need to wait until I am several levels past where they appear.

Yeah, I hope it's fixed so that you can play it without issues.

FairyonPegasus wrote:I have played it with several combinations of flowers and always get over 1400 and no diamond. So it definitely has to be a glitch.

Edit: BTW I've also tried it on different levels of difficulty as well.

My apologies for not using the quote function. I was trying to help Lizoz, as well, by suggesting the easy mode for this level.

Lizoz wrote:I can't even get this level, not even close..is there a trick to it?...I'm about to give up on it. Anyone have any advice it will be very much appreciated.

Go to: