ipad game won't unlock

[Post New]by MsGalaxy on Jun 27, 15 1:56 PM
I just purchased this game and it won't unlock on myiPad 3. Can someone tell me what to do? I've confirmed the purchase in the app store, tried to restore purchase, and got the offer of getting it again for free since I already paid. Help!

Re:ipad game won't unlock

[Post New]by Indianav on Jun 28, 15 1:21 PM
I have the same problem! I have bought many games during the last years and have never had a problem with unlocking. But since yesterday i cant unlock any big fish game. Inhave tried this one and Hidden exp: solmons crown, and Dark Swan. My buy was ok by Appstore and my credit card has been charged. But I cant unlock the games. Frustrating!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:ipad game won't unlock

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 29, 15 10:40 AM
Hi MsGalaxy and Indianav,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble unlocking this particular game on your devices. I definitely want you to be able to play your purchased game.

It may be helpful to ensure that the operating system on your device is up to date as well as close all background applications and programs.

If you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. They will better be able to provide more in depth troubleshooting steps.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 06/29/2015 at 10:40:32 AM PST

Go to: