Level 13 Diamond

[Post New]by stacywiley22 on Jun 27, 15 3:23 PM
What is the best strategy to get the diamond on this level? You need to serve 10 guests in a minute but every time I try I get 8 then the bars quickly fall off and it's almost impossible to get them back. Please help.

Re:Level 13 Diamond

[Post New]by Mumsince1997 on Jun 27, 15 7:43 PM
You have to let the first bunch of customers pile up before serving them. Fill up your tray with the first 2 or 3 and go from there. You should get the star then.

[Post New]by CherishLife on Jun 28, 15 10:55 PM
Thank you I left it and complete the other levels I will go back to it.

Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Jul 3, 15 1:02 PM
Mumsince1997 wrote:You have to let the first bunch of customers pile up before serving them. Fill up your tray with the first 2 or 3 and go from there. You should get the star then.

Thank you!

I was beginning to tear my hair out!

tuxedo0530
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by tuxedo0530 on Jul 3, 15 1:27 PM
It worked! Thanks so much!

Angel3585
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Angel3585 on Jul 3, 15 2:45 PM
Totally worked for me too. I made my first customer (counter) wait and the second group was table customers (which I used the eagle to entertain them with - so I don't lose too many hearts). I then added their orders to my tray and waited for the 3rd customer(s) before serving. Ignore the eagle, mouse and combo's until you reach ten. If you get the first batch of 10 customers there is still plenty of time to get enough for a 3 star rating. Thanks for the help.

KAJjak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by KAJjak on Jul 4, 15 9:26 AM
Oh my goodness, I was reading this as serve 10 customers in less than a minute EACH. And I was thinking, "Great, easy peasy." :/

Thanks, all, for helping me to figure it out!

Go to: