scissors help please..

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Jun 27, 15 4:42 PM
I read where someone else had this trouble but the answer to fix it did not help me..I did find a small key and believe me I LOOKED lol.. I don't want to be stopped here..thanks..the trouble I think is that you had to use the scissors to open something that was on top of the pillow then it said use scissors again and that don't work.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:scissors help please..

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 27, 15 4:56 PM
You have to click on the cloth in the chest that the small key. The cloth will unfold & you'll see 2 dress outlines. Pick up the scissor while the cloth is unfolded & use them to cut out the pattern.

I posted a solution at: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/428498.page

It's the thread titled: SPOILER ALERT: Solution to the Doll Puzzle & Disappearing Dress

HTH

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Jun 27, 15 5:07 PM
ganonsbane wrote:You have to click on the cloth in the chest that the small key. The cloth will unfold & you'll see 2 dress outlines. Pick up the scissor while the cloth is unfolded & use them to cut out the pattern.

I posted a solution at: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/428498.page

It's the thread titled: SPOILER ALERT: Solution to the Doll Puzzle & Disappearing Dress

HTH

I was coming back to say that believe it or not those same scissors worked as the key to that box of dress patterns..is this game at least that's what happened for me LOL..this part of the game is driving me nuts now I have to find out how to colar the last dress..I have the yellow and green one but i'm stuck on the last one plus the glue keeps saying I can use it but HOW ???? Thank you for answering me now do you know how to use the glue,and paint brush lol..

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 27, 15 5:22 PM
You need a Brush to use the Glue & you have to put a small Wire Frame in front of the glue.

I wrote a step by step solution too this puzzle.

Open the thread in this forum titled "SPOILER ALERT: Solution to the Doll Puzzle & Disappearing Dress"

The directions there should help.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 27, 15 5:26 PM
The small key looks like a miniature pair of scissors. The SCISSORS are in the compartment with a Star.

Go to: