saw blade

[Post New]by Lehog47 on Jun 27, 15 7:52 PM
Where is the saw blade? I have the handle...but for the life of me I can't find the blade.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:saw blade

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 28, 15 12:27 AM
It's in the Puppet Maker's Workshop after Drake helps you move the cart with the broken wheel.

HTH

Edited on 06/28/2015 at 12:40:06 AM PST

FritzBear
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by FritzBear on Jun 28, 15 8:57 AM
I'm blocked...sigh, sigh.
Francis fainted miserably in front of a big gate, but before that he didn't push the heavy chariot for me at all, so I could not get the saw blade, I have only the handle of it.
Now I'm stuck inside the castle and I cannot get out to look for the blade, Francis is out of work and I cannot make his potion if I have not the saw to get into that door where I'm supposed to go to make his potion...
The hint button has become completely useless since Francis fainted, it doesn't give any hint actually, The SG is not very well conceived ( euphemism) in this game.
It's a pity because the game is pleasant.
The idea to star all the game over again makes me upset...
Any suggestion to get that saw blade?
Ah my and it's so hot here now...
Best to everyone!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 28, 15 9:16 AM
You can't wake Drake until you create a Potion in the Kitchen. You have lots of things to do before that.

I try not to use hints so I rely on the map. Check your map. If you see a blue exclamation point go to that location & find something to do. If you don't see a blue exclamation point, you need to find a new area.

HTH

Edited on 06/28/2015 at 10:24:48 AM PST

[Post New]by cynthiaogden on Jun 28, 15 10:15 AM
had the same problem as FritzBear. I liked the game but am very frustrated

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 28, 15 10:30 AM
You Don't Need the saw blade to make get into the Kitchen to make the Potion but you have to do other things like go upstairs, open the locked door to the hall & open more doors in the hall.

HTH

FritzBear
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by FritzBear on Jun 28, 15 11:52 AM
Thank you, Ganonsbane! You were quite right! I could make the potion and Drake has recovered by now.
My mistake was putting the wheel of the cart on by myself without giving it to Drake first. But I could give him the rope now and he did his job with the wheel too, so I'm not blocked any more. Thank you again.
Now I have the saw blade at long last and I can use it to get the broom.

[Post New]by duchess00 on Jul 10, 15 10:28 AM
FritzBear wrote:Thank you, Ganonsbane! You were quite right! I could make the potion and Drake has recovered by now.
My mistake was putting the wheel of the cart on by myself without giving it to Drake first. But I could give him the rope now and he did his job with the wheel too, so I'm not blocked any more. Thank you again.
Now I have the saw blade at long last and I can use it to get the broom.

I cannot give the wheel to Drake.I have started the game three times and always at the same spot I'm stuck and can't go anywhere.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 10, 15 11:30 AM
duchess00 wrote: I cannot give the wheel to Drake.I have started the game three times and always at the same spot I'm stuck and can't go anywhere.

I just replayed the part of the game to get help to move the cart 3 times to find a problem. I had to place either the HEAVY ROPE or the WHEEL to get things started.

If I placed the WHEEL on the Cart then above Drake it showed that he needed the HEAVY ROPE. I placed the HEAVY ROPE above Drake. He tied the ROPE to the Gate & Cart then kicked the Cart which rolled & ripped down the Gate.

If I place the HEAVY ROPE on the Gate then above Drake it showed that he needed the WHEEL. I placed the WHEEL above Drake. He put the Wheel on the Cart tied the loose end of the ROPE to the Cart then kicked the Cart which rolled & ripped down the Gate.

HTH

Edited on 07/10/2015 at 11:33:37 AM PST

[Post New]by Chickydoodle on Aug 6, 15 12:45 AM
I can't find the rope!!

I went through the strategy guide and saw that it was on the large door but I already opened that a while ago. I have no rope.

I'm stuck!!!! Help me!!!!!

Go to: