bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sky Kingdoms

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 7, 09 9:02 AM
Strategy and action come together like never before in this exciting Marble Popper! An evil dragon has stolen one of the gems required to keep the Sky Kingdom afloat, and now it`s up to you to get it back! Use special upgrades and unique powerups to pop your way through this fantasy world. Chase the evildoer through challenging levels and prevent the Sky Kingdom from falling by retrieving the missing gem!

Edited on 07/07/2009 at 9:04:23 AM PST

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Re:Sky Kingdoms

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Jul 7, 09 11:44 AM
I just tried playing the game on my 60 minute download. Midway through the first snake I got a window pop up with "Error: Access Violation at 0x0040CFCE(tried to read from 0x0x00000428), program terminated."

Is it my computer or a problem with the game.

By the way, this has happened to me before on another game, but not sure if the Error was the same.

Thanks.

Edited on 07/07/2009 at 11:44:21 AM PST

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 7, 09 11:54 AM
Contact customer support by clicking on the green envelope on the right. They are awesome and will help you solve your problem

Welcome to the pond

Legendia
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Legendia on Jul 7, 09 12:06 PM
This is one game definitely not worth even 6.99. It's really an extremely cheesy version of Luxor. ):

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 7, 09 12:18 PM
It's hard to compare to the originals. Luxor, Zuma and Sparkle are my favorites of this genre

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Jul 7, 09 1:11 PM
Thanks Princess for your suggestion. I re-opened the game and it worked fine, it even saved. Every once in a while that happens in another game, but it doesn't save the progress.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 7, 09 1:50 PM
I don`t like the game at all. It`s bring nothing new to the genre.

katy12250
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by katy12250 on Jul 7, 09 4:24 PM
I like Luxor and some of the other marble popping games, but this one just doesn't make the cut. Graphics are ok from the short time I played. The big problem for me was the sluggish cursor. I could hardly get it to move to items on the main screen and the playing screens weren't much better.

Played about 3 minutes and trashed it due to the slow cursor. Even if there is a fix for the cursor problem, why would I want to go to all that trouble for one so-so game.

Rating: (1) don't waste your time and (2)

joelchrist
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by joelchrist on Jul 9, 09 4:36 AM
I am jus really got bored with this game. Nothing interesing. disappointed me.

[Post New]by pmed7777 on Jul 10, 09 10:03 AM
I "kind of liked" the game until i got to level 12-9 and lost ALL control of the cursor.....the cursor just slid around as if on ice and you can't get it in position fast enought to play the level.........very disappointing and frustrating............on the other levels the cursor is sluggish.........

[Post New]by john32 on Jul 12, 09 9:56 AM
Very beautiful game
fine

[Post New]by pointV12 on Jul 12, 09 10:17 AM
Game was pleasant

BigFishGames
It is more than such games

Very interesting game

Edited on 07/12/2009 at 10:17:52 AM PST

[Post New]by brighteyes307 on Jul 20, 09 4:11 PM
I agree with pmed7777. You have no control over the cursor. I have been trying to get through 12-9 since yesterday and have come to the conclusion that it is impossible. I want my money back!!!

alula
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by alula on Jul 21, 09 1:42 PM
Wonderful game! I've never seen anything of the kind! Play with all my family.
Great grafics! Much better than Luxor, Zuma and anything of the kind! There's action, idea!
Friends go crazy about it! Really exciting!

Gmgm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Gmgm on Jul 24, 09 5:38 AM
graphics -10
music -10
effects -10

Veri good game!

Play all family !

Sorry for my for bad english
I'm from France

W120
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by W120 on Jul 24, 09 7:39 AM
Gooooooooood game

Thank you Big Fish Games

[Post New]by hery109 on Jul 26, 09 6:53 AM
Also haveing censor problems on 12-9. Tried everthing like updating flash and active x.
Love the game but will not buy from bigfish again if not fixed.
Lot of other sites to get games that work.

baylor45
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by baylor45 on Jul 26, 09 7:25 PM
Chi3165 wrote:I just tried playing the game on my 60 minute download. Midway through the first snake I got a window pop up with "Error: Access Violation at 0x0040CFCE(tried to read from 0x0x00000428), program terminated."

Is it my computer or a problem with the game.

By the way, this has happened to me before on another game, but not sure if the Error was the same.

Thanks.

Same problem here. Got all the way through the first set and now am on the second set of games. First I had problems with a hidden object game last week now this. Think I am close to done on BFG.

Edited on 07/26/2009 at 7:26:23 PM PST

[Post New]by TWINNURSES on Aug 27, 09 2:45 AM
the problem i have with this game keeps stating after i download it--cant open stream? what does this mean and how do i corredt it

Go to: