bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sky Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 7, 09 9:02 AM
Welcome to Sky Kingdoms forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sky Kingdoms players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Sky Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by whattheha on Aug 13, 09 9:17 PM
I also am having problems with the game slowing down in level 11. Freezing up at times. I have deleted and downloaded again, started all over and it still sticks at level 11. What is going on?

redcourt
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by redcourt on Aug 23, 09 8:34 AM
Sky Kingdom usually freezes when in the cave; someimes will unfreeze after a couple of minutes and continue but usually have to manually turn off computer and restart. Will unistall and start again in the hopes that it will eleviate the problem.. Anyone have other suggetsions?.

[Post New]by BaloogaWhale on Aug 28, 09 1:55 PM
this game is a bit to easy.

redcourt
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by redcourt on Sep 3, 09 6:08 PM
Sky Kingdom needs alot of improvement due to sluggisness, game freezing up, dialogue box coming up during the game reporting the game is not online. I have had multiple problems with this game. I emailed Big Fish and have not received a response. Looks like many other players are having the same difficulty. I am very disappointed with the game. Why hasn't Big Fish responded to the many complaints about this game?

[Post New]by 1BigSister on Oct 5, 09 2:54 PM
I am also having trouble with Sky Kingdoms game. Is anyone having trouble with getting coins even after the white ball symbol is hit?

GaCorolla
Shark
Shark
13,397 Posts

[Post New]by GaCorolla on Oct 23, 10 11:04 AM
I did notice the sluggishness at the very beginning, but with some fast moving marbles, that helps me with shooting more accurately. I have only played for the free hour, am considering a purchase. If I do, I hope I won't have the difficulties that some of the other fish have had.

Go to: