bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Mahjong Towers Eternity - New tilesets available again

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jul 7, 09 11:57 AM
We have just learned that downloading new tilesets in Mahjong Towers Eternity is back running again. We apologize for the error and we appreciate your patience while we worked to correct this problem.

As some of you may know, this problem was caused by a fire in the building that housed our servers. Thankfully, no one was hurt in the fire, but many functions of Big Fish Games were affected. You can read more about the fire here:

Website Unreachable - server fire

Thanks again for your patience!

marynev
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Mahjong Towers Eternity - New tilesets available again

[Post New]by marynev on Jul 7, 09 8:23 PM
Thanks for fixing it, do you know why all of the points for the tilesets went down to 500?

[Post New]by Watcher135 on Jul 8, 09 5:57 PM
Thank goodness I can play again but can you tell me if the "old" tiles sets are still available somewhere. Got very used to one particular setand cannot get on with these new ones. As I lost all my levels and points and status i have had to start again from scratch - can you please tellme about the old tiles sets -I miss them so!

[Post New]by briggins on Jul 20, 09 5:45 AM
July 20th and still have the same problem on and off. Bonus points showing 500 again - 4 days in past week.

[Post New]by snowbirdny70 on Nov 27, 09 1:58 PM
I cannot load my game. I keep getting error messages like "need object
", then games sort of crashes and I have to go to task manager to close it. I tried to remove it from my system and then reloaded it but it did not solve it. Can anyone help?

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Nov 28, 09 1:06 AM
snowbirdny70 wrote:I cannot load my game. I keep getting error messages like "need object
", then games sort of crashes and I have to go to task manager to close it. I tried to remove it from my system and then reloaded it but it did not solve it. Can anyone help?

Lotsa disscussion on this prob at this link

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/55693.page

Have also sent you an inbox msg with another link which may help

Fi

[Post New]by heathersutton on Feb 1, 10 10:07 AM
snowbirdny70 wrote:I cannot load my game. I keep getting error messages like "need object

[Post New]by momof7663 on Aug 24, 10 7:25 AM
What about tile sets for online games. I have been checking daily for 2 or 3 weeks and nothing changes. mom of 7663

montanalin
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by montanalin on Sep 5, 10 7:57 PM
I wanted to know how to update game...I have a windows prof xp thanks
Montanalin

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Sep 24, 10 4:50 AM
montanalin wrote:I wanted to know how to update game...I have a windows prof xp thanks
Montanalin

Hi Montanalin

Go to this thread

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/11384.page

[Post New]by booklover290 on Oct 28, 10 12:59 PM
Watcher135 wrote:Thank goodness I can play again but can you tell me if the "old" tiles sets are still available somewhere. Got very used to one particular setand cannot get on with these new ones. As I lost all my levels and points and status i have had to start again from scratch - can you please tellme about the old tiles sets -I miss them so!

HI, new player at this forum. Well, I found the questions but do not see any answers. Where are the answers? I would like some different tilesets for my game also. Already bored with the ones that came with the game. lol I went to page 11384 but did not see any answers there either.

[Post New]by tinkerlea on Dec 13, 10 10:42 AM
I can't get the new tiles sets to update on my game. I understood you had a problem in the past but that it was fixed. Please help me.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 13, 10 10:57 AM
Welcome to the pond tinkerlea!

If you're having trouble getting your tile sets to update I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support team.

They can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Jan 3, 11 9:18 PM
booklover290 wrote:
Watcher135 wrote:Thank goodness I can play again but can you tell me if the "old" tiles sets are still available somewhere. Got very used to one particular setand cannot get on with these new ones. As I lost all my levels and points and status i have had to start again from scratch - can you please tellme about the old tiles sets -I miss them so!

HI, new player at this forum. Well, I found the questions but do not see any answers. Where are the answers? I would like some different tilesets for my game also. Already bored with the ones that came with the game. lol I went to page 11384 but did not see any answers there either.

Hi Booklover - you wouldnt have found any answers to this on page 11384 - it was a redirect link for the issue the player was having

P'm me if yd like the old tilesets - you could also have abit of fun & create yr own tilesets to use - that option is in the game

Fi

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Jan 3, 11 9:29 PM
Ummm...thers a bit of an error with this thread - the creator was talking about downloading layouts that were available again as Bfg was offline due to the fire at the time & you couldnt download any new layouts to play

Tilesets come standard with the game - they dont update - you etha create thm yrself in game or download other user created tilesets from other links

Fi

[Post New]by DebMaxwell on Aug 31, 11 1:43 PM
is there a new version of Majhong Towers Eterniy, since there is a problem with the macromedia projector, or is it due to the fire in the building.

[Post New]by marysb on Jun 13, 12 11:43 AM
Where do I go to get these new tilesets?

[Post New]by wiggles2010 on Jun 16, 14 5:11 PM
I have seen your notice that New tile sets are available again. However when I finish a set of the largest ones and then try to get new ones I don't get any. I have to wait for ever and I am getting very angry about it. So how long will it be until this is sorted out? I play my game for hours every day and what good is it if I can't get new largest tile sets when I am finished the ones that I had? I shouldn't have to wait at all I should be able to get new ones when ever I want them. So before I lose my temper and send you another message which won't be as nice as this one, please get on it and fix it!

Go to: