bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Sky Kingdoms

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jul 7, 09 12:45 PM
Coins and Upgrades – Shoot as many of the white coin marbles as you can, then spend them in between levels to upgrade your power-ups and make them more effective. Also, shooting the coin marbles will remove them from the chain and will not replace them with whatever marble you fired at them, so it’s a win-win!

Mind the overhead – There are a few things in this game such as tunnels or obstacles that will make your shot go straight over the marble line if you aren’t careful. Time your shots around these to get the match before they go under the obstacle or wait until they come out.

Plan ahead – You can see at the bottom of your shooter what the next color marble will be. Often you can use this to help plan out combo shots.

These are just a few ideas to help you out while playing Sky Kingdoms. Feel free to add your own!

Re:Tips and Tricks for Sky Kingdoms

[Post New]by pmed7777 on Jul 10, 09 10:07 AM
all the tips in the world won't help get you past level 12-9 when you loose all control of your cursor and it slips around as if on "ice" and you can't get it in position fast enough to do any good.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jul 11, 09 11:24 AM
Here's how to get double use out of the freeze ball bonuses: The bonus will freeze a series of balls and stop the chain from moving forward. You can then do some moves that are easier with the chain stopped. BUT, just before the frozen balls unfreeze, hit them with any ball, and they will shatter and disappear. You can use the freeze balls either of these two ways alone, but combining the two ways will get you ahead even more.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jul 11, 09 5:21 PM
Here's another trick: Use marbles that don't readily match anything to shoot down coins and upgrandes (which don't require a match), then use the ones that give handy matches to remove matching marbles. Don't waste a great match on something that needs no match. (Having said that, I DO understand that that is hard to do in the middle of a quick effort!)

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jul 12, 09 1:18 PM
I hate to do three posts in a row, but now that I've finished the game, I have to point out that there is no level where the cursor slides around and becomes uncontrollable. pmed must have had some local computer problem. No "impossible" levels in this game.

[Post New]by SallyAnn1234 on Jul 21, 09 2:49 PM
Is there anyway to get past 12-9?????

[Post New]by nancerjo on Jul 23, 09 1:44 AM
I don't understand what happens with the bonus upgrades. I purchase them but don't see where you activate them to use the upgraded power. I'm at a loss. I have completed an entire game and still have all of the upgrades. What am I missing? Thanks for anyone's help!

[Post New]by silverbullett on Jul 26, 09 1:22 PM
I'm having trouble getting past level 12-9 . My cursor moves soo slow I have to exit my game . Yet I can go under another players name on a lower level and can play. I have uninstalled and installed earlier on a lower level because of the cursor being somewhat slow then but nothing like what I'm getting on the 12th level. Any advice I would so appreciate it Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! in advance.SILVERBULLETT

[Post New]by jacksonlawyer on Aug 4, 09 4:40 PM
I'm having the same problem at level 12-9 as some of you - the mouse becomes completely sluggish in moving from side and it takes longer for the balls to respond to right clicks for changing colors. Anybody asked customer service what to do?

[Post New]by ralhul on Aug 23, 09 3:53 PM
Same problem here with 12-9. I thought shutting down and starting back up would make a difference, but it doesn't -- very discouraging. Customer help shoud be able to do something about this. Or I want my money back ! ! ! !

Go to: