The Fairytale Book

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

The Fairytale Book

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 28, 08 12:02 AM
If you were to find some wood and a candle, you’d make the situation for the Big Bad Wolf too hot to handle.

This is just one hint for the many puzzles in the book The Fairytale. If you have questions, hints or comments about any of the puzzles in this book, please post them in this discussion thread.

Edited on 08/28/2008 at 10:26:01 AM PST

gjnashif
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:The Fairytale Book

[Post New]by gjnashif on Aug 28, 08 12:48 AM
I have one shudder left to find, and one ladder, I have a candle and a card, but other then the blue shutter, there is no other area that sparkles, the maze and the scene after are complete. And there are no other pages after the scene with the shutters I have tried everything. I gave the cupcake to the Big Bad Wolf.

[Post New]by phantomreaderxx on Aug 28, 08 7:27 AM
never mind

Edited on 08/28/2008 at 7:41:11 AM PST

Staril
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by Staril on Aug 28, 08 9:35 AM
Have a look for the second shutter ... check all the windows you can find.

[Post New]by pgillett on Aug 28, 08 10:04 AM
thank you. I had just done the same thing as the previous poster...."oh never mind, I found it".

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Aug 28, 08 7:05 PM
i am having a problem getting started does it take a long time for the game to load. I am had a problem when I played the demo I only found one shutter one candle but I do not know where to find the rest of the items. I clicked on the item that sparkle but could not move them will I have to start the game over to find everything? What do I do with the fox and how do I move these items including the ladder? Please help me get started playing Azada.

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Aug 28, 08 8:28 PM
Never mind I figured it out and now I am stuck in the castaways.

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Aug 29, 08 8:10 PM
I thought the mini-games played different each time like in the first Azada. Each time I replay the Hansel & Gretel Maze in "The Fairy Tale Book" it is exactly the same. What's the sense of having a "Replay" option to play the same maze over and over again?
Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Aug 30, 08 12:02 AM
MarkAlan - I assume by the maze in Hansel and Grettel you mean the chicken maze. Any mini-game where you pick something up for the book puzzle, like the chicken in that one, or the slippers in the Tinman maze in the OZ book, the game does not change. All the other ones are random generated when you replay and change.

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Aug 30, 08 9:08 AM
Poodlebear There is no chicken in "The Fairy Tale Book". You have to lead Hansel in a round maze to locate the wood for the pig's fireplace and the window shutter at the center of the maze.

[Post New]by kukucha on Aug 30, 08 1:56 PM

amybc
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by amybc on Sep 1, 08 1:30 PM
[b]

I can't find the other shutter and I can't find the other part of the ladder. Can anybody help me, Please

Thanks

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Sep 1, 08 2:49 PM

Hi amybc,

Here is some information that I hope will help

Give the cupcake from inventory to the wolf that is on the top of the right side of the page.
Place the key on the cupboards that is on the right side of the page and retrieve the card.
Place the shutters on the brick window that is on the left side of the page.
Click on the shutters and the door will open, revealing a second part of the ladder, grab the ladder.
Go back to the first page.

Place the two ladders on the tower.
Click on the shutters that are on top of the tower where Rapunzel is located.
Once both ladder pieces have been a placed a lady will come by and ask you for the card, give her that card from your inventory.
End of Book

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Sep 2, 08 6:42 PM
You are welcome I hope that help ed.

[Post New]by lfecko60 on Sep 3, 08 8:35 AM
I am having a real issue withthe maze. I have taken him around it all and into the center but it does not show I am done what else do I need to do?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 3, 08 10:29 AM
Did you collect the firewood and the shutter? wood on right side, shutters are in middle. You need to collect both before the puzzle is considered complete. Once a page is complete, you'll see those words in the medallion in the bottom far right corner. Good Luck.

hansel and gretel book

[Post New]by Linsey1 on Sep 4, 08 3:53 PM
could someone share with me how to trap the chicken?

Edited on 09/04/2008 at 3:54:07 PM PST

hansel and gretel book

[Post New]by prestonpinky on Sep 4, 08 4:56 PM
Linsey1 wrote:could someone share with me how to trap the chicken?

Hi Linsey1,

If I remember rightly there is an area in the centre of the puzzle that only has one door in and three solid walls. You need to get the chicken into there, by making it go through the other doors. You can then select the sack from your inventory and use it on the chicken.

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Sep 8, 08 1:06 PM
That is correct Lindsey1 you have to get the chicken into the center of the maze and then hit the chicken with the bag the witch gave you and chicken goes in the bag. Good luck with the rest of your game and games.

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Sep 20, 08 7:56 PM
Help.....in the Hansel & Gretel tale....how do I get the swan to shore? Is there something else in the witch's house I need? I already have the bread and bone, and key. Please answer asap, so I can continue...thanks!

Go to: