The Castaway Book

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

The Castaway Book

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 28, 08 12:10 AM
The first puzzle you will enjoy if you really think big.
Tie loose ends together and you’ll not only like, you will dig.

This is just one hint for the many puzzles in book titled The Castaway. If you have questions, hints or comments about any of the puzzles in this book, please post them in this discussion thread.

Edited on 08/28/2008 at 2:20:53 PM PST

flipking
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:The Castaway Book

[Post New]by flipking on Aug 28, 08 10:10 AM
i cant get all the targets to light up. i canget all but one. any hints?

[Post New]by prestonpinky on Aug 28, 08 11:56 AM
Me too!! Im struggling with one!! Will keep trying though and will post back here if I figure it out. Good luck flipking!!

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Aug 28, 08 8:26 PM
What do I do when I put the handkerchief on the shovel I do not know what to do after I get to the part with the board on the ground I check with the book and it tells me I have to explore more pages but there is not any more pages to explore. Please help me.Thank you.

[Post New]by hennymieke on Aug 29, 08 4:10 AM
You have to look for a stick/branch to put in the shovel to make a handle.
Hope this will help.

Mieke

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 29, 08 12:52 PM
Laurah take the machetty and cut down the branch and place branch and hankerchiek onto shovel then go dig at tree.

[Post New]by emeraldrng on Aug 30, 08 9:12 PM
The card is in the bottle that's floating in the surf

Having trouble with lighting all the targets.....hint?

[Post New]by Tigersgkd on Sep 2, 08 5:21 AM
use the fishing pole to get the card.

[Post New]by prestonpinky on Sep 2, 08 11:09 AM
Esmabesma wrote:Ok- the card are in the bottle, but how can I get the card out ????

Use the rock you can collect on page 4 to break the bottle.

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Sep 2, 08 6:51 PM
Thank you everyone of you that helped me finish the castaway book. Sorry I am just getting back to you'll but have been very busy but thanks again to all of you and you know who you are.

[Post New]by Roselee79 on Sep 10, 08 1:29 AM
flipking wrote:i cant get all the targets to light up. i canget all but one. any hints?

ishep
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by ishep on Oct 19, 08 8:15 PM
flipking wrote:i cant get all the targets to light up. i canget all but one. any hints?

I'm the same, I can't get them to all light up either and it is so frustrating. Any help greatly appreciated

Irene

crossbills
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by crossbills on Feb 20, 09 4:48 PM
I have no handkerchief no shovel no machetti or fishing pole or anything like that is there something missing in this game or what..sure would likemy money refunded on this one...lot of things are missing...i am sorry....

Zimberg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Zimberg on Mar 24, 09 10:36 PM
I am in the library trying to enter the code that was given in the the first Azada. Do I have to play that game to solve this problem. Please help.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 25, 09 4:39 AM
Zimberg wrote:I am in the library trying to enter the code that was given in the the first Azada. Do I have to play that game to solve this problem. Please help.
The word from the first Azada game is "Magic Book"

[Post New]by Kristina3918 on Apr 22, 09 6:51 AM
I lost 25 minutes in trying to solve the puzzle in The castaway book the one to light up all the targets!Any tips?

[Post New]by mrsnomad on Aug 13, 09 1:53 PM
COQ10 wrote:
Roselee79 wrote:
flipking wrote:I cant get all the targets to light up. I can get all but one. any hints?
I can't help, because I am also having lots of trouble, even my husband coldn't solve it. I just wanted you to know others are having difficulty too. I didn't even see a skip puzzle. Did you see that? COQ10

I've just completed the castaway book and have been back to replay it. i noticed that there are 3 different mirror combinations.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 14, 09 7:28 PM
Pictures of the solutions of the 4 different Castaways lights puzzles are in my photobucket.

To find these pictures:
Do a Google search for Photobucket. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site . On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request.” Keep going to the bottom of that page and it will say “Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album Azada Ancient Magic. Then look to the left again and click on the album Castaway Lights puzzles. Click on a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Edited on 08/14/2009 at 7:29:23 PM PST

[Post New]by dmcnrcc on Sep 16, 09 6:51 PM
I am having problems finding the shovel handle, I found it one time but can't find it again. Does anyone have a clue?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 16, 09 7:08 PM
dmcnrcc wrote:I am having problems finding the shovel handle, I found it one time but can't find it again. Does anyone have a clue?
You get the shovel handle by chopping down a branch then tie it to the shovel with a hankie. Hope that helps. good Luck

Go to: