SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Mouse Glitch in level 1 Advanced Setting?

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Jun 28, 15 7:47 AM
I got all the mice from every level on normal setting. I'm replaying the game on advanced. I've replayed the first level on advanced 5 times now (sitting through the darn intro cartoon each time) and, even though my eye is glued to the mouse hole, no mouse ever appears. This last time, I thought maybe the visible hole was a glitch and the mouse might appear elsewhere. I turned off the music and cranked the sound (the mouse is better to find by being heard before seen). No mouse sounds, no mouse. Anyone else having this issue?

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Mouse Glitch in level 1 Advanced Setting?

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jun 29, 15 12:40 AM
No, I found the mouse in Advanced on level 1.

However, they appear much less frequently in advanced mode than in normal mode so they are more difficult to spot.

I have my sounds off so not sure if they make a sound or not.

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Jun 29, 15 1:27 PM
I seriously think my lack of mouse is a glitch. I had someone else watch the screen as well while I yet again replayed the level (wish I could skip the animations!) and no mouse ever appeared.

I owned this game a long time ago and never had a problem with this as far as I can remember.

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Jun 29, 15 1:29 PM
Janette5 wrote:No, I found the mouse in Advanced on level 1.

However, they appear much less frequently in advanced mode than in normal mode so they are more difficult to spot.

I have my sounds off so not sure if they make a sound or not.

I never had any problems with the mice in any level until this one. In fact, I've played many levels beyond the first one now in advanced and got the mouse in each one without fail. In the first level, the mouse hole is blatantly placed on the screen and the level is very short - you can't help but to keep you eye on it. So I don't know what's going on here.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jun 30, 15 1:08 AM
This is what I found: If you are replaying level 1 on advanced by clicking on its number then the mouse doesn't appear again.

In the bottom right on the menu bar there is a button that says - restart day - if you click and replay the day by pressing that button then the mouse does appear - between 25 to and 15 to on the clock.

Hope it works for you!

tuxedo0530
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by tuxedo0530 on Jul 2, 15 8:38 PM
Janette5 wrote:This is what I found: If you are replaying level 1 on advanced by clicking on its number then the mouse doesn't appear again.

In the bottom right on the menu bar there is a button that says - restart day - if you click and replay the day by pressing that button then the mouse does appear - between 25 to and 15 to on the clock.

That's funny, I don't have a Restart Day button on the menu bar. That would have been helpful! But Janette5 is right; if you restart the day by clicking on Day 1 from the calendar, the mouse won't appear. I had to start all over from the beginning (created a new player) in order to make the mouse appear again on level 1 in Advanced.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jul 3, 15 2:03 AM
I did see a restart button there once ... but I don't regularly see it there. I don't know what I did by accident to have that happen, but I can't repeat it.

Go to: