sbrew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

level 49 - a few angry men

[Post New]by sbrew on Jun 28, 15 10:09 AM
Help, does anyone have any tips on getting the angry people and three stars?
Thanks for any help

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:level 49 - a few angry men

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jun 28, 15 10:17 AM
You will have to play this level twice. Once to achieve the challenge, then again to get 3 stars. Note that "angry" means one star left....not when customer gets red in the face. Easiest way to get the challenge is start off the level not serving any counter people....however, collect the items needed on your tray. Then as soon as they drop to one star serve them and cash them out.

baymerlou
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by baymerlou on Jun 28, 15 4:39 PM
I don't give the ski to the boarders and a few of the counter people who only ask for one item, this way I get my score gold award.

Mazou884
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Mazou884 on Jul 3, 15 8:55 AM
The easiest way was to ignore the skiers, but get the skis in the tray, and wait until they got to one heart, then hurry to give the skis to them. I don't remember having to ignore counter people, I believe there were enough skiers. The difficulty was to really see the one heart when two skiers are waiting. Their heart meters overlap.

kszanz
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by kszanz on Jul 4, 15 4:08 PM
I'm having a problem getting this one. I'll wait until they have one star or are red in the face and still won't get credit when I serve them at the last moment except for one or two. Has anyone encountered this? I've done it several times with the same results. I've read all of the posts and have tried doing what was suggested; but for some reason, I'm not getting credit for most of the people.

What do I do?

[Post New]by xfilerenee on Jul 7, 15 12:27 AM
How I finally beat it was, I only waited on the old people and the business lady to get angry, they have the least patience. But put their things in the tray, wait until the one heart, then serve them. If this is a table situation, then if you have bought the dog, use him to get a heart back afterwards. It took me awhile to beat this level.

[Post New]by beccafitz on Jul 18, 15 4:18 AM
This one took me about 30 times playing to get 3 stars (literally). You have to make 8 people angry. You will get 7 skiers. You need to make all of them angry. Go ahead and put the ski on your tray as each one comes in and serve all your other customers. Once the skier gets down to one star, serve them the ski. You need to stay on top of everyone else and make sure they get checked out with all their stars if possible. For the 8th person, I wait until the last customer that sits at the counter and make them mad. Use your dog on all the tables and counter customers to boost stars. Get as many combos checking people out as you can but don't let them lose any stars waiting. Good luck!

Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Jul 22, 15 2:54 PM
Thanks all - the advice really helped

Beehead
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Beehead on Aug 19, 15 4:31 AM
I don't like level 49 at all. Counter intuitive letting them get mad, and like the levels where you can't serve certain things it is almost impossible to get three stars.

Just played it twice and can't keep eight mad. Once it seemed to roll back the number before I was done.

I'll try your tips, thank you.

Beehead
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Beehead on Aug 19, 15 4:45 AM
Well, I passed level 49. Two stars.

It got tricky at the end using only skiers to get mad. The larger tables all seemed to pour in at the last minute and I had nothing ready. But I made it at least.

Now I hate level 50 more because I fill the tray, serve, and it doesn't count.

They need to explain things more.

Go to: