Game won't start

[Post New]by mjcsgirl on Jun 28, 15 11:52 AM
I keep getting code 809 on this game - but it won't appear on my computer screen. I've tried the site suggestion of only clicking on it once - no luck - have re-installed it three times - no luck - have uninstalled and re-installed Big Fish Games Manager - then re-installed this game - and still no luck. My other games play just fine.

Thanks for any suggestions

Re:Game won't start

[Post New]by capricorn101 on Jun 28, 15 12:22 PM
I am having the same problem. I will just request a refund.

albe68
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by albe68 on Jun 28, 15 12:58 PM
I wanted to buy this game, but I renounce to us!
But I wonder: if someone succeeds to play to us, it could explain the characteristics of its PC? Just for the sake of to understand something to us… Because, to this point, I do not trust myself positive reviews neither: it seems that not functions to nobody

[Post New]by mjcsgirl on Jun 28, 15 1:54 PM
Thanks you guys - glad it's not just me. Of course - it happened when I finally bought enough games to get this free - with my two credits. I'll just ask for those back I guess.

Have a Happy 4th of July!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 29, 15 12:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing an error code message when trying to play this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

Since troubleshooting steps are needed, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: