judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

completely stuck.............

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jun 28, 15 3:54 PM
the only room that is showing anything to be done is the SERVICE CORRIDOR. However, when I click on hint, it points to the "scroll token" to put it in the mirror where Francis Drake "resides" ......but it doesn't work......Francis Drake is not there (he's somewhere else and I can't find him now !! hopelessly lost as I can't get any further.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:completely stuck.............

[Post New]by 9otters on Jun 28, 15 4:05 PM
Some people haven't realized that he's knocked out, laying in front of main castle door. If you go to the main hall where you see the stairs going up and then use your "back" arrow, you'll find him.

You can pick up the gargoyle head there and, hopefully, continue.

Hope it works for you.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jun 28, 15 4:46 PM
I knew he was knocked out, but can't find where to go back to where he is.

and now - I made it through this 1st snag - NOW I AM COMPLETELY STUCK AGAIN - CAN'T DO ANYTHING !

I now have 4 skulls that go into a door, but now can't figure out where to find that door ! Good Grief....... this is enough to make my gray hair even grayer !

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jun 28, 15 4:51 PM
okay - went back, found francis drake - figured out for making the wake-up stuff. OK, I think i'm on the right track. thanks for letting me know where francis was - I was missing a step there.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jun 28, 15 4:57 PM
judy

Keep backing out of where you are until you reach the first hall you found when you entered the castle. Back out again...you will be turned around facing the big door that can't be opened. Francis will be there, knocked out.

You'll have to make a potion to revive him. There is a garden area outside the kitchen door where you will find those ingredients.

The gate beyond the garden is the "skull" gate. You'll need several skulls.

This is a point in the game when you will have more inventory than you have had. Don't worry. Keep going and it will empty out pretty fast when you get going again.

Hope this will help. If not, feel free to PM me. OK? OK!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jun 28, 15 5:01 PM
Well, there you go! You found the way before I even got the post out. Yay! SO glad it worked out for you. Frustration isn't fun

Edited on 06/28/2015 at 9:02:02 PM PST

Go to: