1500 in tips

[Post New]by marmoyano on Jun 28, 15 4:05 PM
I can´t get to the amout, I chose all the options in the menu with the bonus tip and played in all the difficulty options and I never make the 1500, any tips? Thanks!

AliKat611
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:1500 in tips

[Post New]by AliKat611 on Jun 28, 15 11:19 PM
This has been an issue with this game since it was released on another site weeks ago. Some of the menu items (the french toast and espresso I think) aren't marked to give tips. Without that being fixed, no combination of menu items seems to work. Was hoping that would be fixed by now.

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Jun 29, 15 10:24 AM
Ahhh...the infamous Level 57. Like AliKat611, I've been playing this game for weeks from another site and have yet seen an answer from any player that has accomplished the star for this level. It is very frustrating because, without this, the house cannot be completed (aka "win the game")

Although they do not prevent winning the game, I found the number of other small bugs very disappointing from this highly respected developer. Example - Farmer's Market: blueprints for the manufactured toys shows as products 1 and 2, even though you are building product 3.

AliKat611
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by AliKat611 on Jun 29, 15 11:25 AM
I've never encountered glitches in any Emily game before, so I can be forgiving about the ones in this edition. What ticks me off is how long it's gone on. Why no fix to any of the reported problems?

[Post New]by Uniqtabi on Jun 29, 15 8:43 PM
You have to finish the challenge BEFORE the day ends. If you receive your star after the clock stops ticking then you won't get the diamond. I tried a million times and got the star each time and failed. The last time I finished literally 3 seconds before the clock stopped and it worked.

ozgurl
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by ozgurl on Jun 30, 15 5:34 AM
apparently this has been fixed so that only 1250 coins are now needed

[Post New]by Photonflare on Jun 30, 15 9:37 AM
Yes, it has been fixed now - if you have all the things that gives tips you can make it.

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jun 30, 15 10:47 AM
ozgurl wrote:apparently this has been fixed so that only 1250 coins are now needed

Photonflare wrote:Yes, it has been fixed now - if you have all the things that gives tips you can make it.

I would love to know where you're getting this information because the website that makes this game is still saying they are working on a fix for Level 57 (as of today, 6-30).

ETA - I guess they were just spreading a rumor since they never came back to clarify especially now that we know for a fact that Level 57 wasn't actually fixed until July 6th.

Edited on 07/09/2015 at 4:14:12 PM PST

BlueOctober
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by BlueOctober on Jun 30, 15 11:42 AM
It's still not working for me and I just bought the game yesterday (6/29).

Mazou884
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Mazou884 on Jul 3, 15 8:38 AM
I played this challenge today and did not have any problems. All I had to do is select all the most expensive items on the menu. They were all available. Something must have been fixed. I hope it works for all from now on.

Cala4Lily
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Cala4Lily on Jul 3, 15 3:30 PM
It was recently fixed. I had an open ticket with the developer and when they fixed the "green boots" issue, it seems to have also fixed the level 57 issue. It has only been fixed in the last two, three days.

Since I bought the game a few weeks ago at another site, I've already been able to uninstall/reinstall with the new fixes. Not sure it is available yet with BFG.

[Post New]by smfields2006 on Jul 5, 15 9:27 PM
Do you have to uninstall/re-install to fix the problem? And when you do that do you lose all your progress?

[Post New]by Rappy78 on Jul 7, 15 9:03 AM
Wasn't one of the upgrades to lower requirements of challenges? Or was that a different level set. I only needed 1260 to complete and was able to do so on my 2nd run through using menu items that gave bonus tips and ensuring seated customers had 5 hearts before I served them (not sure if that made a difference but figured it was worth a shot).

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jul 9, 15 2:23 PM
FINALLY!! Game*House announced on July 6th that Level 57 has been fixed so hopefully we'll see an update here soon.

Go to: