Sniet
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Seal part?

[Post New]by Sniet on Jun 28, 15 4:42 PM
I'm in chapter 4 and for going on, I need the family crest part (done) and the seal part, but I can't find the seal part.

Hint doesn't work any longer, no markings on map :-(

Looking in the SG on page 25 shows the seal part near the butterfly net, but there is no seal part.

Any idea what to do? (Restart with a new player and start from the beginning dosn't work: No seal part).

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Seal part?

[Post New]by 9otters on Jun 28, 15 4:47 PM
Have you found the parts on the garden gate and buried in the flower pot?

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jun 28, 15 4:50 PM
I also found that the map is divided into chapters. If there are no active areas on the map you're looking at, there might be one on a previous chapter page.

Maybe this will help too?

Sniet
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Sniet on Jun 29, 15 2:47 AM
9otters wrote:Have you found the parts on the garden gate and buried in the flower pot?

That's the part I have (from the flower pot). The other part has to be found in the garden near butterfley net, but there is noch seal crest :-(

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 29, 15 3:47 AM
It's on the Garden Gate that is missing a Bird.

HTH

Sniet
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Sniet on Jun 29, 15 2:31 PM
ganonsbane wrote:It's on the Garden Gate that is missing a Bird.

HTH

I have played the bird-game, so the garden gate has no spot, because after the minigame with the birds, the gate is open.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 29, 15 3:18 PM
Look at Page 25 in the SG. The 2nd Line from the Bottom says, "Take the SEAL PART ( Q ). Then look across at the picture. You will see the SEAL PART with Red Diagonal Stripes just below the Birds.

The other part is in the Flower Pot. Shown on Page 28 just Below the Middle of the Page. It says, " Use the SHOVEL to get the FAMILY CREST PART ( O ).

If you open the Gate without taking it then it's probably gone.

Are you sure that you got the one out of the Flower Pot ??

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jun 29, 15 8:59 PM
I started the bird game without noticing the seal part on the gate. The seal part went right to my inventory before I could arrange the birds.

Because that happened to me, is it possible that it's already in your inventory?

Hope this is the answer! Good luck.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 30, 15 12:06 AM
I thought of something earlier so I looked a the SG to make sure that I was correct.

It looks almost impossible to solve the Bird Puzzle on the Gate without picking up the SEAL PART.

The SEAL PART is covering the Up & Down Arrows that you have to use to adjust the 2nd Bird.

I did notice something strange in the SG. Page 25 says to take the SEAL PART from the gate. Page 28 says take the FAMILY CREST PART from the Flower Pot. Then put the SEAL PART & FAMILY CREST PART in the SEAL BASE to make the SEAL.

I don't understand why one piece of the Seal is a Seal Part & the other piece is a Family Crest Part. If they are labeled like that in your inventory it could be confusing, especially, if you're looking for 2 Seal Parts.

[Post New]by MeezerMom2 on Jul 1, 15 5:08 PM
I had the same thing happen to me. The gate is open and I can't go back and get the seal part. It's the striped one shown in the study guide.Right now, I'm too aggravated to think about starting over!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 1, 15 5:51 PM
MeezerMom2 wrote:I had the same thing happen to me. The gate is open and I can't go back and get the seal part. It's the striped one shown in the study guide.Right now, I'm too aggravated to think about starting over!

Check your Inventory. If you have a FAMILY CREST PART, put it on the SEAL BASE.

I'm going to replay the game & figure this out because from the picture in the SG, I don't see how you can miss the SEAL PART on the Gate.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jul 1, 15 6:00 PM
Hey, ganonsbane

I found it easy to miss because of the colors. The gray fades into the background. The birds are brightly colored and drew my attention away. I was immediately focused on, what I thought was the task at hand, the mini-game.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 1, 15 6:41 PM
I didn't mean easy to notice. I meant hard to miss.

You said in an earlier post that you didn't see it but it just went right into your inventory.

Look in the SG on page 25 at the bottom picture. The SEAL PART appears to be on top of the Up & Down Arrows that you have to use to adjust the 2nd Bird.

I don't think you can solve the puzzle to open the gate without picking it up.

Edited on 07/01/2015 at 6:43:33 PM PST

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jul 1, 15 6:54 PM
All I can say is that I didn't even notice it.

Funny how the brain works. I LOVE birds...was glad to see a mini-game with them...thought I could tell just by looking what I had to do.

I thought I would be sliding them up and down and immediately clicked on the first one and...whoosh...there goes the seal/crest part into my inventory.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 1, 15 8:14 PM
I just got back to the Garden Gate with the Birds. The SEAL PART is covering Both Arrows for the 2nd Bird & the Up Arrow for the 3rd Bird. Plus it's covering half the 3rd Bird which has to be moved.

It's impossible to solve the puzzle without getting the SEAL PART by accident.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 1, 15 9:32 PM
I replayed the game just to check this problem. Look at your Inventory. You should have:
# 1. a SEAL BASE with a plus
# 2. a SEAL PART with Gray & Red Stripes
# 3. a FAMILY CREST PART with a Gold Horse on a Red Background.

Click on the SEAL BASE then Place the SEAL PART & FAMILY CREST PART on the SEAL BASE. You'll get a SEAL.

You would think that the Family Crest Part would go on a Family Crest Base.

HTH

Go to: