Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Internet connection seems to be an issue

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 28, 15 5:14 PM
I just did a search for lost internet connection and this seems to be an on-going issue for lots of foks.

It is quite irritating as I've lost lots of money buying items in the auction that I never receive. I've simply stopped buying anything. I'm afraid to try collecting Collectibles as it wants an internet connection (I am connected) and I'm afraid that I'll lose my items.

Really, it's time to fix this issue. It's rampant....please fix it.

***I would like to know when I'll get quests back. I'm on level 55. I do not have all the skull map items yet. About 8 to go. Does that make a difference?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 28, 15 7:12 PM
Amerzone wrote:

***I would like to know when I'll get quests back. I'm on level 55. I do not have all the skull map items yet. About 8 to go. Does that make a difference?

Hi Amerzone. It's been a while since I've seen you in the forums.

Yes, Once you get all the Skull Map Runes/Orbs it will open up more quests. Don't be discouraged if you find the last one hard to get. It is slightly different for each player but my last orb was finally received after feeding the Dark Chest approx. 275 times total. So keep feeding the "monster" chest and once you get the last Rune you'll do an easy puzzle then Dark Island will open and quests will start pouring in again.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jun 28, 15 7:19 PM
Amerzone wrote:I just did a search for lost internet connection and this seems to be an on-going issue for lots of foks.

It is quite irritating as I've lost lots of money buying items in the auction that I never receive. I've simply stopped buying anything. I'm afraid to try collecting Collectibles as it wants an internet connection (I am connected) and I'm afraid that I'll lose my items.

Really, it's time to fix this issue. It's rampant....please fix it.

There have been a few threads about this connection issue, but they have all been locked. It has gone WAY beyond frustrating, making the game virtually unplayable. (In fact, I'm about ready to tear my hair out.) We have been directed by the moderators to post in the "technical issues" thread. I did. Haven't heard a peep.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Re:Internet connection seems to be an issue

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 29, 15 10:29 AM
Hi Silver-Hawk!!!! Yes, it's been a long time for me. I've been so busy. Mother broke her pelvis and hubby's father now has sundowners. He kept getting into his car at night in his PJs and driving away. Since he has night blindness it's not a good thing. Lots of family stuff to deal with.

Haven't been in Midnight Castle since last year and just updated it and took a look around. I've been playing AK though, in between working. I have only 8 more runes to get for the skull and I've been incredibly lucky. The most I've ever fed it in a row to get a rune is 5 times. I'm now at 3 for this next one but I'm short some orange dragon critter. Just have to figure out where to get him and then play till I have enough.

Hi NoFishToday, I thought that was 'yes, we have no bananas today' Just teasing
I did see the posts in the technical thread but no mods there responded to it. The lack of acknowledgement always irks me. Just seems like bad customer service when any company ignores a customer complaint. I give kudos to BFG for its customer service when you contact them individually though. But, that's not highly efficient one at a time for an issue like this when it's practically an across the board problem.

I once did not buy a couch I was looking at because when I called customer support they left me on hold for 20 minutes on two separate occasions. Figured if I had problems with the couch I'd never get any satisfaction. Best not to purchase it. Broyhill.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 29, 15 12:04 PM
Amerzone wrote:. Lots of family stuff to deal with.

Haven't been in Midnight Castle since last year and just updated it and took a look around. I've been playing AK though, in between working. I have only 8 more runes to get for the skull and I've been incredibly lucky. The most I've ever fed it in a row to get a rune is 5 times. I'm now at 3 for this next one but I'm short some orange dragon critter. Just have to figure out where to get him and then play till I have enough.

Sorry to hear so many family problems. With me its been my health which takes a down turn every time the weather warms up. I stopped playing MC too and there have been two updates since that I have not bothered to download. I've finished AK and Agency 33 as far as they go and am in Dark Manor right now.

Pocket Dragon Plushies are in Mystic Copse (thank goodness its a low energy to play HOS because you sure need a lot of those). When the price at auction was at 4000 per dragon I decided I could buy 2 stews at that price and just play the scene over and over. I felt like I lived there. But the bonus of playing it for dragons is that you also get the needed Fairy Queen Card that is also needed at times for the chest and are harder to get than the dragons. Therefore it is worth it to play it over and over.

You may get the runes pretty quickly but the last one is the one that seems to take forever, but it will come. Be prepared that once you get the last one and open Dark Island you will be feeding that chest many more times for the quests that you will get requiring other items from the chest.

Wishing you lots and lots of luck that pocket dragons either come plentifully or that the chest doesn't ask for too many.

Silver Hawk

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 29, 15 12:49 PM
Thank you Silver! You are always a fount of information and help. I think of you as the intrepid explorer who goes before Huge hugs!!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 29, 15 2:02 PM

[Post New]by tpirkle on Jun 29, 15 3:31 PM
I also am stuck on level 55 and have no quest. I have fed the dark chest 225 times and the dark island is open but i cant do anything there either. Help!!!

Go to: