pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

Gate to Sakura Garden

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Jun 28, 15 6:14 PM
How do I open the gate? The walkthrough just says "turn the parts". Not good enough, the instructions show the colors in different places but all that happens when they're clicked on is they turn. The hint is useless, too.

Unless someone can help me, I guess I'll have to look for a better Walkthrough.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

Re:Gate to Sakura Garden

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Jul 4, 15 7:54 AM
Not sure if I'm thinking of the same gate game. If it is, check your notes. There should be a picture you collected along the way. I think it has to do with having the correct colors surrounding the center portion of the gate. I believe the red gems were at the upper left and lower right....possibly the purple gem was in the lower left and a green gem in the upper right. Not sure about this, but hope it helps.

WaxArtist
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by WaxArtist on Aug 12, 15 10:29 AM
I have tried moving the four circles and nothing happens. There is a point when a hand appears as I turn them. I left them in that position but the gate doesn't open? Has anyone had any luck?

WaxArtist
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by WaxArtist on Aug 12, 15 10:40 AM
I went to the walk through and looked at the picture of the circles. The circles were arranged in a different order from the diagram found. On the top left wheel, the green is pointing left at the top. The bottom left has the blue pointing out. The top right, the red is pointing our and bottom right, the green points out. Hope this helps.

Go to: